Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know his shots to goals ratio? Just seems like he misses about 5 or so chances for each goal he eventually scores.

super_city_si said:
He'd make an ace NFL kicker.

Nah, he'd miss the posts haha !

Seriously he's been well off target lately what's happened ?

He misses far too many chances. A game like last nights in isolation I can handle, but add in Watford and Spurs (when he scored he didn't have to think about it) and you have a serious issue.

@bloodyboutsa

That is a bit harsh. It's not like our strikers had 20 clean chances. You might as well say it's Joe's fault, cuz he didn't manage to keep that one shot out of our goal, the others hit the post and bar anyway.

As for the rest here, thank God that people like you don't get a say in City's management. Half of our squad would've been sold by now with your way of thinking lol

he's bobbins. Negredo was shocking last night but Iwould haveleft him on in place of dzecko as he is more likely to get you a goal. He's a fringe player and we need to move away from that. Play him againsta decent team and he is rubbish. No fight gives up when not going for him. Frustrating and lazy, bye bye go to the swamp.

He is a good players but against games like Chelsea he is exposed. Lets be honest, he is not good enough all around for where we want to go. I wouldnt trust him in a big game against big opponents and I dont trust him to come up big in these big games.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.