Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

WimbledonRd said:
Dzeko needs to start games.

He more than earned it. Why are Tevez and Aguero ahead of him? He scores more and that is the number one thing that strikers should do.
I agree, he has such a level headed attitude and is a great role model to younger players. Nasri and Balo need to be dropped to give other players a chance to shine

fawada28 said:
WimbledonRd said:

He more than earned it. Why are Tevez and Aguero ahead of him? He scores more and that is the number one thing that strikers should do.
I agree, he has such a level headed attitude and is a great role model to younger players. Nasri and Balo need to be dropped to give other players a chance to shine

I wouldn't put Nasri in the same category with Balo.
I think that Nasri is a good player and will pan out for the club. I think he is out of form, but he is not as dumb as Balo.

Balo is simply a child. I don't think he is all there, if you know what I mean. I really don't. I mean what grown man would burn his house down with fireworks?

We need to get rid of Balo, and fast.

WimbledonRd said:
fawada28 said:
WimbledonRd said:

I think that Nasri is a good player and will pan out for the club. I think he is out of form, but he is not as dumb as Balo.

Balo is simply a child. I don't think he is all there, if you know what I mean. I really don't. I mean what grown man would burn his house down with fireworks?

Wasn't it Mario's brother? And wasn't it a small fire in his bathroom? I don't recall his house being "burnt down". A career at The Sun awaits you!

But aside from being pedantic... i hope we give Guidetti a chance to show whether he'll ever be good enough to be part of our quartet of strikers. If he is... get rid of Mario and keep Guidetti. It also helps that John is club trained.

WimbledonRd said:
fawada28 said:
WimbledonRd said:

I doubt very much you are a City supporter. I have had a read of a few of your posts and am 99% convinced you are a rag.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
WimbledonRd said:
fawada28 said:

Wasn't it Mario's brother? And wasn't it a small fire in his bathroom? I don't recall his house being "burnt down". A career at The Sun awaits you!

But aside from being pedantic... i hope we give Guidetti a chance to show whether he'll ever be good enough to be part of our quartet of strikers. If he is... get rid of Mario and keep Guidetti. It also helps that John is club trained.

Marios mate and the house did not burn down slight fire damage in the toilet. The guys a rag on the wind up. Dont get sucked in, read his other posts.

didactic,

I've never seen a Man United game in my life, not even on the TV, unless they played City.

Can you say that for yourself?

WimbledonRd said:
didactic,

I've never seen a Man United game in my life, not even on the TV, unless they played City.

Course I have seen loads of their games is this your attempt to pass yourself as a City fan?

didactic said:
WimbledonRd said:
didactic,

Course I have seen loads of their games is this your attempt to pass yourself as a City fan?

No, but it is my way of saying that those living in glass houses should not be throwing stones.

Buzz off.

I really hope that he won't be used as a makeweight if we go for Falcoe...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itis all well and good saying that Dzeko should start games, however when he doses start games we do not play to his strengths for some reason we have him playing with his back to the goal, instead of getting players wide and crosing the ball over for him to run on to. If we did this I am sure we would be getting at least 2/3 goals a game either from him or from his set ups.

Dzeko works well as a sub because of how we, and almost any other team, begins to play towards the end of a game where they aren't fully in control. Dzeko can make something out of nothing, long balls and desperate crosses are his staple food, not something City do much of.

If Mancini is serious about adapting and evolving our playstyle into something teams will be less familiar with he should be looking to Dzeko as a at least a part of the answer.

Dzeko has real potential to lead the line, he just needs to be less of an afterthought for Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.