Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very good today.

However in his defense he is dangerous as a target man, yet we don't play him that way. Just doesn't suit our system and the way we play.

Very poor today, I am a fan of Dzeko but I think he will leave in the summer, just not enough effort and his control and passing not good enough today.

argyle said:
Not very good today.

However in his defense he is dangerous as a target man, yet we don't play him that way. Just doesn't suit our system and the way we play.
He doesn't try. He doesn't jump. He doesn't use his considerable frame as a target man should. He's an arse, regardless of the way we play.

Joehannes said:
argyle said:
Not very good today.

He doesn't try. He doesn't jump. He doesn't use his considerable frame as a target man should. He's an arse, regardless of the way we play.

I agree, it would be nice to see him put some effort in even if he plays shit. Tevez chases down and he just stands there. He thinks hes far better than he is also.The quicker he leaves the better.

really sad to see him play so badly, he's making himself look like shit when playing like that... does not even give 50 % when selected from start, what a strange season..

He was awful today, really shocking.

He didn't do a single thing right, his passong was straight to Spurs, as was his first touch, he never held the ball up, his "finishing" was either inaccurate, powderpuff or non-existant. It was just an abjectly poor performance. You could forgive it if it was an annomaly, a one off, but it isn't, it happens too often. You simply can't afford to carry someone to the degree we have to with Dzeko at times, and, with the resources we have, we shouldn't.

Re: I never want to see Dzeko in a City shirt ever again.

dream said:
Oh dear...
When he comes on as a sub and scores the winner in te FA CUP finals it's gonna be "Dzeko is our legend", so please pull yourself together.

Oh shut up mate.

What you do isn't being a football fan. What you do is following a player just because he happens to come from the same country as you and watch matches through eyes covered by blind patriotism. When Dzeko does perform you act as if it's the norm and that it completely overturns any poor performances. When he doesn't (which has been the case too many times throughout his City career) you either deny it completely or make a ridiculous excuse as you have here. Grow up and be willing to have an actual football discussion rather than ignorantly heaping praise on someone and defending a player regardless of how dire he's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.