Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanovic said:
That's true. But I don't think tevez will stay. I think what bothers the Bosnians the most or at least me is for example when balotelli was here it seemed he could do no wrong. He could play like dogshit n Mancini would play him. Dzeko would score 5goals in 5-6games then get benched. My attitude as a player would change too. I am however also very ruthless when he plays like shit bc there have been a lot of game where he just does not seem to be trying but I feel he gets more flak for it then others especially this season. The whole team has been trash besides a few like zaba but people point out dzeko more then anyone. At least that's how I feel. Some people take the stuff to seriously though its a discussion forum and if you don't like what others say just don't reply mean reason why I don't have a lot of post lol I just want what is the best for city and if that mean get rid of any player I am down because I know we are in great hands and there is nothing but up for this great club.

I agree with you totally on the Balotelli issue - I couldn't see why he was continually given RM's support and I do think this was another nail (amongst many) in Mancini's coffin - after all Dzeko's the only one that's still here out of the 3. But you'll find a lot of people on here that would agree with you on that. In the end we should all want the same thing which is success for the club and we want all our strikers to be banging in 30 goals a season. I think Dzeko is capable if he is given the chance next season but ultimately it depends on Pellegrini on how he sets up the team.

I understand the guy's frustration but he totally misinterpreted the intentions.
There was no racism here but a lot if times when people defended Dzeko after a shit game, they would be labelled 'Bosnians', but in the same way an italian/spanish City fan would say "its because you're English" to an English City fan defending Joe Hart after one of his terrible displays.
While it could potentially be annoying, it is in no way Racist.
However, We do have to be careful not to drive away our new fans. We can't expect them to automatically develop the same love we have for the club overnight.
Most of them will end up staying City fans regardless of what or who caused them to start supporting City.
There always has to be a catalyst, it may be something as vain as our title win, but does that really change anything? Does it really make them that much less of a fan?

I have to admit I'm always rather puzzled when someone mentions racism and uses a nationality as an example. Different sensibilities I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.