Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDiamond said:
Why don't we call it "chauvinism" instread of "racism"...more appropriate?
I would think "prejudice" or "bigotry" would work better. I'm not saying that's happened, nor am I saying it hasn't. Frankly, that's a discussion where I don't want dropped in the middle.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
Akai said:
Pellegrini wants him to stay is what I heard.
Where?
At City, I presume!

AUeYr0p.gif

Prestwich_Blue said:
badman said:
Matty said:
Don't half quote me.

The point I made was accurate, salient, respectful and above all, MY OPINION. This is a forum, we discuss our differing views. Don't attempt to tell me how to moderate the forum.

I just did. Go ahead and ban me. I don't want nothing to do with a forum that allows people to make racist remarks.
How exactly is it racist calling people from Bosnia 'Bosnians'?
It's racist innit

SWP's back said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
badman said:
I just did. Go ahead and ban me. I don't want nothing to do with a forum that allows people to make racist remarks.
How exactly is it racist calling people from Bosnia 'Bosnians'?
It's racist innit

The Constitution of Bosnia and Herzegovina says that Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks are constituent peoples. They don't really like each other, so its normal here to slag Edin off (Bosniak) if you are radical Serb or Croat (many of them live in Australia or Canada).

To mod up there, this is my opinion and it differs from yours. You may think Edin is average or second division player but he is wearing blue and scored 40 goals so far being third striker mostly coming off the bench! And your point wasn't accurate at all.!

How do I, of all people, miss the hysterics in the Dzeko thread.

Genuinely gutted.

Have the Chelsea rumours gained any substance or is it still bollocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.