Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, for next season we can fully get behind the Spaniards, Argentines, Bosnians, Montenegrans, Serbs and Ivorians. But for f**k sake make sure there's no bloody Irish.

edgecroft said:
And another thing, the only reason we rate Nastasic so highly is that we love Montenegro. We do that, we pick certain nationalities to hate or love, for no particular reason , and then form our attitudes about our players based on their nationalities.

It's fun because it's so random. Who would have thought that all City fans would get together and decide that we hate Bosnia, and so we would never give Edin a chance, soley based on his nationality.

This year I am going to vote that we hate Costa Ricans.

Guy is from Serbia, not Montenegro - and who said that entire fan base indulge in ethno-chauvinism ?!
Do not input words in my posts/sentences ! Also, read my previous comment on this, where I clearly stated that certain few have no restraints in this context, and often post pretty disgusting things based on nationalism and ethnic background.
So, now please do not make generalizations, and baseless accusations, I will never turn on people in this forum or debate with generalizations instead of arguments. On the other hand, if you are oblivious for the fact that such bias exist, well then, what can I say, just skip my posts entirely.

I really am in two minds about Dzeko (talented, but not the best fit for our system)- but I am to the point that I wish he'd go so we don't have Dzeko threads on this forum any more. It's like listening to two five year olds argue about who is touching whose side of the car on a 20 hour road trip.

I dont want to be human anymore (reading the lasts posts) i'll join the animal kingdom as a dog, at least these creatsures have all the attributes i look for in a human. Pasison,Love,Affection,Loyality and honesty.

adorado30 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Honestly i dont care if he can win them or not. his haters totally disregard that he fukin scores goals. but look for anything else to beat the living shit out of him with.

Bollocks.
He gets the shit given to him because of what we see him play, simple as.

Since you bark loudest on here all the time, do you have the balls to take me on the charitable donation of 50AUD or what ? 23 Goals for City in all comp next season ? You keep on talkin shit but i am still waiting for your answer.

I have just caught up with the thread, seeing as you have such a hard on for him make it 25 goals and you are on.
My original bet was to Phuketblue who reckons goldenboy, will score 30 in the league.

Sell Tevez, and give Dzeko more games and he'll score more goals.

You can't argue with his goal record especially when it looked like last season he was on his way out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.