Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a top striker but he seems like a player who needs an arm around his shoulder Pellegrini will do this if he starts most games next season I reckon he will score 25+ goals but I reckon he will be sold to Dortmund

waspish said:
He's a top striker but he seems like a player who needs an arm around his shoulder Pellegrini will do this if he starts most games next season I reckon he will score 25+ goals but I reckon he will be sold to Dortmund

A sook in other words?

AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
AntiUnited said:
a yes the good old rest the player policy which seems to be only employed in the epl. while in Italy,Germany,and spain the same starting 11 always start + if a striker is in form he will never get benched..
Yes it is called rotation and never seems affect good players. Of course the countries you mention have a winter break, unlike the PL (we don't call it EPL over here seeing as, well, we are in Enlgand).

Are you really saying that resting for 48 hours made this "world class player" fall apart?

Ye they have a ''winter break" while i watched AC-MILAN, Munich, and Stuttgart play al ahli(uae club) in dubai.
Strawman after strawman,

You said Edin was dropped, he wasn't. He was rested for 48 hours.

You say players don't get rested on the continent (which they do) - so I point out there is a winter break.

You say they still play during the winter break, ignoring the difference between and exhibition kick around and 90 minutes of toil in the toughest league in Europe.

Meh! Such a ridiculous argument.

Edin was not dropped. A world class player does not lose his touch in 48 hours. And united have managed to rotate for years without doing too badly with their world stars. Cole, Yorke, RVN, Tevez, Rooney, Ronaldo never went shit for 6 months because they were rested in one match for another coming up 48 hours later.

I like Edin as a person, I hope he does great next year, I really do, but lets call a spade a fucking spade eh? He wasn't dropped.

pominoz said:
waspish said:

A sook in other words?

Yep maybe or just someone who speaks to him and explains why he is being put on the bench! I have a feeling Dzeko didn't know where he stood with Mancini

Rotation in football? Such a thing does not exist. This is not a basketball. Even there you know starting 5. I have to admit it is good excuse for exercising your own will usually motivated by something that does not benefit club. Favouritism towards some players which you can properly justify to the team usually destroys team spirit, no unity – no game.
For future (with or without Dzeko) players have to see/feel that they can play only and only because they are best choice at moment (feel apriited for effort, skill and contribution to the team). Resting players can be done only, and only for some important games (but even that is not recommended to some extent). That how is done by everyone else in the world. Why City has to be different???

OK we all know and saw Edin had a poor back end of the season. We also had other players that lost their form too, Kompany, Tevez and Kun also. But what we did get from these other players was commitment and 100% trying.

I can accept a loss of form as long as I can see them trying hard to get that form back.

Edin lost a lot of respect from so many (including me) for his attitude in games.

It stank.

We all know now that there were ruptions in the camp to do with managers relations etc etc, but no excuse can be justified for a shit attitude and not trying on the pitch.

That is why so many Balo inners turned and lost patience.

Kompany had his grievancies and was "off the boil" for portions of last season, but it didn't stop him giving 100% Edin should of been the same.

If you lose the ball, GET IT BACK don't just f##kin sit there complaining to the ref and straighten your socks. GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND FIGHT FOR IT BACK!

If Edin is retained next season, it is this aspect of his game I want to see a 100% improvement in, and if he is utilised to his strengths, we will have a world beater striker

waspish said:
pominoz said:
waspish said:

A sook in other words?

Yep maybe or just someone who speaks to him and explains why he is being put on the bench! I have a feeling Dzeko didn't know where he stood with Mancini

If he is that fucking delicate he should look for another line of work.
I bet he will not find one paying the same as he is getting now, do your job and get on with it.

pominoz said:
waspish said:
pominoz said:
A sook in other words?

I bet he will not find one paying the same as he is getting now, do your job and get on with it.

a so he sould have went on a golfing trip then :S. cuz he seems to be in everyone's good books.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
waspish said:

a so he sould have went on a golfing trip then :S. cuz he seems to be in everyone's good books.
Tevez does more in 1 game than your goldenboy does in 5, it is not just about knocking in tap ins, you will never see this though.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

Tevez does more in 1 game than your goldenboy does in 5, it is not just about knocking in tap ins, you will never see this though.

so fucking off for half a season excuses this rofl? a yes dzeko only just scores tap ins /sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.