Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We cannot afford to lose Edin

MillionDollarDream said:
Didnt get to see the game today, how was the Dzeko/Negredo partnership for this game?
It had flashes but difficult to tell much on that playing surface Dzeko scored a belter then flopped a penalty good style, par for the course for him early days yet though.

MillionDollarDream said:
Didnt get to see the game today, how was the Dzeko/Negredo partnership for this game?

Early days but if I was a premier league CB I would be shitting it having to face the two together.They look like they could form a decent partnership.

edin dzeko is one of the most lethal strikers in the premier league.

article-2309835-1952CAC5000005DC-779_634x1131.jpg

-- Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:07 am --

Saif1994 said:
cleavers said:
Saif1994 said:
15 goals last season
43 games, not so great.

Late on from the bench for a handful of them.

yes and if he does start a game, he usually comes off at half time or after 60 minutes.

Thought he was quality today and worked harder in a friendly than he normally did in competitive matches. Good signs for next season.

Still lacks a bit of finesse and consistency in his touch though, I think he always will, so I'm not sure he'll ever become a really key, number 1 striker for us, but he definitely has his place in the squad if he keeps that attitude.

bluethunder said:
edin dzeko is one of the most lethal strikers in the premier league.

article-2309835-1952CAC5000005DC-779_634x1131.jpg

-- Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:07 am --

Saif1994 said:
cleavers said:
43 games, not so great.

Late on from the bench for a handful of them.

yes and if he does start a game, he usually comes off at half time or after 60 minutes.
Surely it would be better to look at a table that includes the entire league campaign.

Shadz69 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Early days but if I was a premier league CB I would be shitting it having to face the two together.They look like they could form a decent partnership.

Thanks. Gives us more options to use in rotation. I think we relied heavily on Aguero/Tevez partnership last season.

MillionDollarDream said:
Shadz69 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Thanks. Gives us more options to use in rotation. I think we relied heavily on Aguero/Tevez partnership last season.

If we keep the 4 we have now I would be well happy.Can't help thinking these 2 up top and Aguero in behind could be lethal but they would need to constantly trade positions for it to work for me.

BlueAnorak said:
kippax boy said:
He scores goals but wastes an awful lot of chances in the process, would you trust him to score against the big teams and at vital times in games ....I dont , as i say opinions
For me he is slow, not agressive enough for someone his size, he has poor control .If he stays for me, he is 3rd choice at least ,and he appears not to be happy with that.

He misses less chances than Aguero and that is a statistical fact.
I bet this is because Aguero creates a lot of half chances on his own, which don't necessarily go in, bringing his numbers down,

whereas Dzeko does not have the ability, so his chances tend to me more clear cut from passes, cross, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.