Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
01cravend said:
Interesting...

Dzeko secured City 15 points with his goals last season, a tally bettered only by Robin van Persie (27) and Gareth Bale (24).
Where does that come from?

Article in the Independent this morning about Navas. It's mentioned in that.

AlthamBlue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
01cravend said:
Interesting...

Dzeko secured City 15 points with his goals last season, a tally bettered only by Robin van Persie (27) and Gareth Bale (24).
Where does that come from?

Article in the Independent this morning about Navas. It's mentioned in that.

Interesting. like to know how they calculate that it was definitely worth that amount of points as that RVP number is just simply astonishing

Re: Edin Duzeko

the old abbey said:
is pants.
sl2ve1.gif

Have high hopes of the big man this season. If last seasons below par performances were indeed down to his relationship with Mancini then this year should see him back at his best - I guess the flip side to that is if he continues with his consistency issues there's nowhere else to hide. Good luck Edin

Think he'll have an excellent season infront of goal. I've been 1 of Edin's critics but feel its about time I accept that he has serious flaws in his game but will also score some important goals for us. If he wins us games then we should perhaps forgive his shortcomings

01cravend said:
Interesting...

Duh, this is well known, Dzeko scores heaviest goals. And he'd be on top of that list if he played as much as the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.