Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edin is brilliant in one on one situations and with the ball whipped in from wide positions. With Navas playing I would expect him to score plenty this season. With Richards fit that will provide great width as well. The great thing is if Edin doesn't perform Negredo is a player who will come in and excel in the same position. I really expect Edin to have a great season, starting tonight. We will all be fully behind him!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Think he'll have an excellent season infront of goal. I've been 1 of Edin's critics but feel its about time I accept that he has serious flaws in his game but will also score some important goals for us. If he wins us games then we should perhaps forgive his shortcomings

well said fella...

Pelle has already stated reputation means nothing,he will play form,Dzeko and Negredo will be good for each other.

We are fortunate to have both.

noise said:
U7pAaJx.jpg

Nice drawing.

All this praise of Edin before the game has even started means he will fail to find the net.

BIG THUMBS UP....winning tussles for the ball and good link play. he has looked like the player I thought we signed

Dzeko is an absolute beast today.

Two assists for both early goals.

Pity about that that yellow card though! Newcastle players are playing like dirty instigators. I hope they get wrecked 5-0.

Gelsons Dad said:
MOM for failing to score any of 7 clear cut chances. I give up!

Well, doesnt that tell you something??? :-) Wrong sport, maybe?

Classic - when Edin is scoring: "duh, but he doesnt do other things, wuah wuah". When he does just about everything else right "but he didnt score, wuah wuah"....

Well deserved MOTM.

YES, should have scored twice (actually) - will have Krul in his worst nightmares :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.