Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily MOTM. Played out of his mind tonight. Touch, pace, vision. Everything was there tonight. Not worried about the lack of goals, we know he can score in boatloads. What's good is that he kept getting himself in positionto score. The goals will come no worries. This is the best example of what confidence can do to a player.

SoDakBlue said:
Easily MOTM. Played out of his mind tonight. Touch, pace, vision. Everything was there tonight. Not worried about the lack of goals, we know he can score in boatloads. What's good is that he kept getting himself in positionto score. The goals will come no worries. This is the best example of what confidence can do to a player.
Well said. This reminds me of Wolfsburg Dzeko who terrorized Bundesliga. Mark my words, opposition will be shitting their pants. The team is still fresh (with new signings), once they improve on communication we will be unstoppable.

SoDakBlue said:
I'd have given it to Navas.

Dzeko played well though, did every thing but score. He shouldn't be missing some of those chances though.

SoDakBlue said:
I'd have given it to Navas.

Dzeko played well though, did every thing but score. He shouldn't be missing some of those chances though.

Looked reborn tonight. I was a big critic of him before now, his touch was generally poor, link up play poor. Both of those were top notch tonight, very unlucky to come away without a goal.

Just had £1 on him to finish as top scorer

Lacked support last season now seems reborn. Glad Tevez left and not him we look slicker better and happier. Roll on blues, roll on.

Dzeko was out of this world tonight, very unlucky about not bagging one. Decent first touch and turning defenders - where was this man last season?

Don't count on him being top scorer though, we have too many others that will be bagging them as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.