Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant bit of man management from Pellers to leave dzeko on tonight. Great performance and but for two unbelievable saves from Krul would've had two goals tonight. An absolute quality striker is our Edin and people need to start believing in him.

top scorer in current UEFA world cup qualifier. only the idiot would miss manage Edin Dzeko. gladly, MP make Dzeko looks like new signing for us.

He and Samir looked like men possessed yesterday. Really want these two to push on and have a great season after their lackluster start to their City careers. Edin in particular held the ball up really well and was unlucky not to get his name onto the score sheet. Hopefully he'll rectify that against Cardiff on Sunday :)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bloody hell, if he can keep this up he will finally be the player we purchased back in 2011

Yep - I'm really liking how things are developing with him...

The best thing is - scoring was never a problem for him (thus not concerned about last night)...you just know he'll bang them in shitloads.
What I was most happy with was his OVERALL game last night (finally)...he was just more involved with the team than usual, and it really made the difference.
At one point I caught myself even thinking "did he get quicker on his feet and more agile?? Cant be". :-)

This season is going to be fun, Iwe'll crush everyone.

Last night is finally a performance we have been waiting for. The desire, hunger and quality was back. We kept playing at our full tempo and didn't sit back after scoring one. Aguero's goal was unbelievable, clinical finish and even though we had loads of chances we still managed to bag 4 goals and not just the one. It is worrying when a side doesn't create chances, it is less worrying when they do but don't score. This season we will continue to create lots of chances and we have an abundance of ways to score. A brilliant start to the season and Edin was the major example of the teams new lease of life. He was everywhere and should have had a couple himself. Good to see Nasri and Negredo come on with the same hunger and high tempo and both should have had goals, Negredo's was marginal but he deserved one as well. Bring on Cardiff, that will be a good early away test for the team.

Great game for the lad, last night, could have had 5 goals. Got to remember that Newcastle couldn't cope at the back and we'll have tougher games to come.

Personally I can't wait until Negredo is up and running - he is made for the Premier League IMO. Think these two are gonna terrorise defences like Sutton and Shearer did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.