Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
willy eckerslike said:
Great game for the lad, last night, could have had 5 goals. Got to remember that Newcastle couldn't cope at the back and we'll have tougher games to come.

Personally I can't wait until Negredo is up and running - he is made for the Premier League IMO. Think these two are gonna terrorise defences like Sutton and Shearer did.
With Aguero playing like he did last negredo is going to have to wait his turn

BoyBlue_1985 said:
willy eckerslike said:
Great game for the lad, last night, could have had 5 goals. Got to remember that Newcastle couldn't cope at the back and we'll have tougher games to come.

Personally I can't wait until Negredo is up and running - he is made for the Premier League IMO. Think these two are gonna terrorise defences like Sutton and Shearer did.

Think we'll see quite a bit of rotation to get these three working together, then slot Jovetic into the fray, especially with Aguero's recent injuries and upcoming internationals, they SHOULD ensure he isn't pushed too hard.

willy eckerslike said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
willy eckerslike said:

Think we'll see quite a bit of rotation to get these three working together, then slot Jovetic into the fray, especially with Aguero's recent injuries and upcoming internationals, they SHOULD ensure he isn't pushed too hard.
Dzeko turns to poo if you leave him out for a game though

BoyBlue_1985 said:
willy eckerslike said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Dzeko turns to poo if you leave him out for a game though

Well he'll have to adapt or ship out

Dad normally hates him, was so far up his arse last night I couldn't hear what he was saying! Looked like a complete different player, that's who we signed.

i've always said that dzeko's first touch isn't too bad when given space.

he was instrumental last night. i was suprised that it was him dropping deep instead of aguero.

Given him a lot of stick in the past, but last night he was phenomenal. his touch, awareness, bringing people into play, he looked technically more improved and half a yard sharper, all he needed was a goal. Happy for him.

he was all over the place, these were his touches on the pitch:

_69381827_dzekotouchesvnewcastle.png

In still not convinced with Dzeko, seen to many lacklustre displays by him in the past but if he carries on putting this effort in then he will change everyone's mind including mine. There were so many outstanding performers last night and for Edin to be given the MOM award he's done fantastic considering he didn't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.