Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game to watch for a total team performance. Very pleased for Edin, Pellegrinihas faith in him, and he will work well together with any of the other players who provide him with service.
Edin is one of Eorope's best strikers as he proved scoring 4 at Tottenham, and Mancini rewarded him by dropping him for the next game.
At Wolfsburg he helped them win the league. Watch him go now with better service and a wider formation.

Pablo1 said:
Howling Wolf said:
Comrade Buka said:
You should ask Pellegrini. He seems to be one of the "dzeko lovechilds".

some guy in front of me was moaning about dzeko all game last night and used that exact quote as above, '7 chances and no goals, he's shit'. Now this bloke is a bit of a tool at the best of times but can occasionally be funny, but last night if I wasn't only 95% sure he was being serious I probably would have let it be known how ridiculous he is, was very funny when the man of the match was announced, do these people not think to themselves they have missed something. I come on here and there are others still spouting this nonsense, he was our top scorer last season and not starting the majority of games. the lad has some weaknesses but blimey why do some people hate him. it was like this for ages with people being against yaya, it was only when he got universal acclaim from all of football, that some stopped their constant whining.
Although I was surprised at the time of the MOM ( I had Navas and silva ahead of him ) when I got home and watched it again it didn't seem such an outlandish award.
You don't sit behind me by any chance? I'm a bit of a tool who likes to think I say something occasionally funny over the course of the season.

dunno you don't look like a Pablo if it is you, you look more of a john or perhaps a dave

Good game, just needs to push on, he won't start every game, but if he and Negredo are switched in and out appropriately then there shouldn't be the problems we had with Mancini, it shouldn't affect him as much as it did, but he seems to like appraisal and Pellegrini has given him it in abundance so far. Interestingly, it seems Pellers isn't afraid to play both Dzeko and Negredo at the same time, when many (including myself) thought they'd be fighting for the main spot up top.

Fernandinho boosted right up after rewatching it though, I got so impressed by Dzeko since its been too long he put in a performance like that, he went under the radar. Offers much more than Barry, as much as I like Barry though.

truebluetoronto said:
Great game to watch for a total team performance. Very pleased for Edin, Pellegrinihas faith in him, and he will work well together with any of the other players who provide him with service.
Edin is one of Eorope's best strikers as he proved scoring 4 at Tottenham, and Mancini rewarded him by dropping him for the next game.
At Wolfsburg he helped them win the league. Watch him go now with better service and a wider formation.

Will this crap never end?

Been a huge critic of Edin and his general demeanour/performances over the past 18 months however on Monday Isaw the player I thought we had signed,
Just hope he can put the chances away when he gets them because there are going to be games where we maybe get one or two chances and the strikers need to be clinical. Good that he was getting into the positions to miss in the first place.
Well done Edin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.