Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to work on his finishing, should have had at least a couple of goals on Monday. Sort that out and let's see what happens.

Blueboy73 said:
He needs to work on his finishing, should have had at least a couple of goals on Monday. Sort that out and let's see what happens.

Nope.

One thing he's done well his entire career...relax mate, every striker has a night like that occassionally...where goal just wont fall.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Easy to get carried away on here.

If you wish to balance it, which I doubt many wish to, he had the lowest passing completion of our outfield players and failed to score 8 chances not including the one when he fell down in the box. That header was as bad a miss as it was a good save before anyone brings it up.

I've said he played well in other aspects and is showing good signs but many are acting like he walked on water Monday night, a little perspective would be nice as it's only 1 game.

Pudge, cmon..

8 chances? I do agree on the header - should have burried that, but other chances were not even CLOSE to clear-cut chances.

And you're gonna call him out for slipping and falling while going full speed? Really?

Someone posted video of his highlights from that game - watch it and re-assess his performance. Also in the team of the week in EPL - which says something.

He will thrive under Pelle and with Navas on the side.

EaglesFan said:
Blueboy73 said:

Nope.

One thing he's done well his entire career...relax mate, every striker has a night like that occassionally...where goal just wont fall.

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm --

pudge said:

If you wish to balance it, which I doubt many wish to, he had the lowest passing completion of our outfield players and failed to score 8 chances not including the one when he fell down in the box. That header was as bad a miss as it was a good save before anyone brings it up.

I've said he played well in other aspects and is showing good signs but many are acting like he walked on water Monday night, a little perspective would be nice as it's only 1 game.

Pudge, cmon..

8 chances? I do agree on the header - should have burried that, but other chances were not even CLOSE to clear-cut chances.

And you're gonna call him out for slipping and falling while going full speed? Really?

Someone posted video of his highlights from that game - watch it and re-assess his performance. Also in the team of the week in EPL - which says something.

He will thrive under Pelle and with Navas on the side.

Tbf, Dzeko has had more than the occasional "night like that", one of the reasons some of us have been on his case. Nice to see him really trying though.

pominoz said:
EaglesFan said:
Blueboy73 said:

Nope.

One thing he's done well his entire career...relax mate, every striker has a night like that occassionally...where goal just wont fall.

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm --

Tbf, Dzeko has had more than the occasional "night like that", one of the reasons some of us have been on his case. Nice to see him really trying though.

I agree, but my point was - who hasn't??

Just comes with the teritory...to make a fair assessment you have to look at that particular bit statistically (chance conversion %) - and I think his is up there with the best of them in that regard.

Always been a class player we just never played to his strenghts that was all and you saw his confidence(which is everything for a striker) just go. Ive got a good feeling about him this season if we carry on playing like that, he has his confidence back and i can see him ripping the league up this year. Just watch his feats at Wolfsburg, he could carry us to the league in our team with 8 games to spare.

I had a dream last night that Dzeko scored a header from a corner and assisted Aguero for the 2nd in the upcoming match. :)

BosnianDiamond said:
I had a dream last night that Dzeko scored a header from a corner and assisted Aguero for the 2nd in the upcoming match. :)
No you didn't.

pudge said:

This is such a shit post. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Nice troll though.

noise said:
pudge said:

This is such a shit post. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Nice troll though.

Hes right people are getting carried away lets just see does he keep it up and if so then let the fapping commence

Proelia said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Hes right people are getting carried away lets just see does he keep it up and if so then let the fapping commence
People are getting carried away now? Vs. years of underserved shit he got previously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.