Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
Proelia said:
noise said:
This is such a shit post. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Nice troll though.

Hes right people are getting carried away lets just see does he keep it up and if so then let the fapping commence
People are getting carried away now? Vs. years of underserved shit he got previously?

Hardly undeserved.

He had a good game, the back pass to Sergio was rather divine. I feel he should have put away at least one of chances but sometimes it just doesn't happen. We all know Edin can be unplayable when he's on form but we should really wait a few months before we sing his praises from the rooftops. 1st post woooooo suck it baby!!

noise said:
pudge said:
Easy to get carried away on here.

If you wish to balance it, which I doubt many wish to, he had the lowest passing completion of our outfield players and failed to score 8 chances not including the one when he fell down in the box. That header was as bad a miss as it was a good save before anyone brings it up.

I've said he played well in other aspects and is showing good signs but many are acting like he walked on water Monday night, a little perspective would be nice as it's only 1 game.
This is such a shit post. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Nice troll though.

By far the best player on the pitch? I'm a big Dzeko fan but that's way over the top.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Easy to get carried away on here.

If you wish to balance it, which I doubt many wish to, he had the lowest passing completion of our outfield players and failed to score 8 chances not including the one when he fell down in the box. That header was as bad a miss as it was a good save before anyone brings it up.

I've said he played well in other aspects and is showing good signs but many are acting like he walked on water Monday night, a little perspective would be nice as it's only 1 game.

By far the best player on the pitch? I'm a big Dzeko fan but that's way over the top.
He had an ok game I guess.

-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:19 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:
How many of the 8 chances would Goater have scored? or Diko?
He had a poor game for a striker and I don't get what this Dzeko hysteria is about.
Goater is twice the player Dzeko will ever be, you're right. Dzeko had a shit performance, should be traded before the window closes.

Gelsons Dad said:
He had a poor game for a striker and I don't get what this Dzeko hysteria is about.
Whilst I agreed that the Goat would've had a field day, it's a stretch to call Dzeko's performance 'poor'.

At times he was pretty much doing Silva's job and I didn't see that sort of link up play from Kun.

Jumanji said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Whilst I agreed that the Goat would've had a field day, it's a stretch to call Dzeko's performance 'poor'.

At times he was pretty much doing Silva's job and I didn't see that sort of link up play from Kun.
Just a stretch, you think?

noise said:
Jumanji said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Just a stretch, you think?
We know you're a Dzeko lover, but no need to own this thread. Judging from your overzealousness and that 90% of your posts are in this thread, probably a Bosniak.

And, yes, a stretch will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.