Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
We're all discussing our unbiased impressions of a City player and how they played today, but I'm sure someone called BosnianDiamond is in the perfect position to objectively tell us how his favourite player ever played today.
Unbiased my ass. There are always the same idiots on here who can't wait to slag off Dzeko, when he scores or doesn't score. It's pointless to argue anymore...

BosnianDiamond said:
Damocles said:
We're all discussing our unbiased impressions of a City player and how they played today, but I'm sure someone called BosnianDiamond is in the perfect position to objectively tell us how his favourite player ever played today.
Unbiased my ass. There are always the same idiots on here who can't wait to slag off Dzeko, when he scores or doesn't score. It's pointless to argue anymore...

It follows that we should ask the question "then why do you?"

BosnianDragon said:
Vey, very, very poor deffending by MC. Can not score 4 goals every game to win.
And what about the forward play?

We had 70% of possession when it was 0-0 and hardly had a shot at goal. It's the attitude of losers just waiting for each other to make something happen instead of taking responsibility themselves

After last season when Dzeko sulked, he has lost a lot of goodwill from fans. In fact the whole team including former heroes like Aguero have also lost respect from the fans. They should all be criticised when they lose against weak teams

taleofbluehalves said:
Scored a superb goal but did sack all else. Rather play Negredo.
I like Negredo but he had the benefit of playing against a tired defense. Isn't that what people always said about Dzeko when he scored goals late in the game?

Our problem in the last third is the same..to much conservative passing, not enough risk taking and creativity.

BosnianDiamond said:
taleofbluehalves said:
I like Negredo but he had the benefit of playing against a tired defense. Isn't that what people always said about Dzeko when he scored goals late in the game?

Our problem in the last third is the same..to much conservative passing, not enough risk taking and creativity.
And Dzeko is part of that.

Damocles said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Damocles said:

It follows that we should ask the question "then why do you?"
I don't, I realized a long time ago these demagogues cannot be reasoned with,...so I stick to just calling them idiots :)<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:39 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
BosnianDiamond said:
taleofbluehalves said:

And Dzeko is part of that.
No doubt, he wasn't at his best...but it's a team game.l The whole team lacked pace and creativity today.. they clearly didn't know what to do against a parked bus. That said, he put the team up 1:0 and it was the defense who ultimately let us to a defeat.

BosnianDragon said:
Poor deffense is the main reason we lost. We can not possibly score 4 goals to win these type of games.
We defended poorly at corners, but I'm critical of the lack of desire in the team, and Dzeko was part of that

Not blaming him for the defeat. But he more than anyone has a lot to prove after last season. The title win is now a memory, and all the players have to show the desire to win it again. You have to play the first hour as if it was the last 5 minutes with the team losing. We didn't do that, and that disappoints me more than the bad defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.