Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
BosnianDragon said:
Poor deffense is the main reason we lost. We can not possibly score 4 goals to win these type of games.
We defended poorly at corners, but I'm critical of the lack of desire in the team, and Dzeko was part of that

Not blaming him for the defeat. But he more than anyone has a lot to prove after last season. The title win is now a memory, and all the players have to show the desire to win it again. You have to play the first hour as if it was the last 5 minutes with the team losing. We didn't do that, and that disappoints me more than the bad defending

Agree

Damocles said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Damocles said:
We're all discussing our unbiased impressions of a City player and how they played today, but I'm sure someone called BosnianDiamond is in the perfect position to objectively tell us how his favourite player ever played today.
Unbiased my ass. There are always the same idiots on here who can't wait to slag off Dzeko, when he scores or doesn't score. It's pointless to argue anymore...

It follows that we should ask the question "then why do you?"

It's an absolute shame that you as a mod resort to these kind of comments. You should set an example that all opinions should be respected and not just the one you prefer. Dzeko absolutely does not deserve the shit he gets on here, that is a fact. And I agree that the Bosnians are bit annoying but it's even more sad to see you get into this pudge-noise type level of banter.

What's fuckin UNBEARABLE about this thread is - even when team blows everyone just comes in discussing and blaming Edin...like - standard nay-sayers expect him to shine when everyone else blows.

Case in point - I will name at least SIX PLAYERS who, without a blink, STUNK UP THE JOINT TODAY faaaaar more than Edin did:

1. Zabaleta
2. Yaya
3. Fernandinho
4. Hart
5. Garcia
6. Aguero

Way worse than Dzeko today. Waaaaaay worse. All of them.

When you have a dire fucking team on the pitch - what can you expect from a striker like Dzeko???

Why are people even here discussing Dzeko?

Regular scapegoat. That's why.

EaglesFan said:
What's fuckin UNBEARABLE about this thread is - even when team blows everyone just comes in discussing and blaming Edin...like - standard nay-sayers expect him to shine when everyone else blows.

Case in point - I will name at least SIX PLAYERS who, without a blink, STUNK UP THE JOINT TODAY faaaaar more than Edin did:

1. Zabaleta
2. Yaya
3. Fernandinho
4. Hart
5. Garcia
6. Aguero

When you have a dire fucking team on the pitch - what can you expect from a striker like Dzeko???

All of those players to varying levels are getting hammered in other threads. This is the Edin Dzeko thread though, so you would expect Dzeko-centric discussion here.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288911&start=290" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288911&start=290</a>

EaglesFan said:

1. Zabaleta
2. Yaya
3. Fernandinho
4. Hart
5. Garcia
6. Aguero

Just a stab in the dark but...they're probably "here discussing Dzeko" because it's a thread on him.

EaglesFan said:

Suggest you take a look at the thread title - your man plays for our club now, so wherever you like it or not he will be discussed accordingly after each game. Today he was inconsistent as he's been on many occasion since signing. A generally poor performance masked by a great strike. That's the long and short of it.

What your quote should say is "why are people discussing Aguero" as he has fuck all to do with this thread.

I did not try to discuss Dzeko but overall game. Tried to be objective, and, for me it is concrete fact that poor deffending combined with lack of creativity in the middle gave us this result. All three goals in our net were too, too, too easy. As a team have to learn to deffend better since we can not possibly score that many (4) goals every game to win. Free/corner kicks - deffending have to be in the focus on training and preparation for future games. We showed too much holes in that aspect of the game.

Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
WhoScored has Dzeko and Silva as the two highest rated players for this match.

That makes WhoScored a sack of shit then.
I guess so. You're the expert, not them and their silly facts and stats.

It's really hard to believe that the two guys who got a great goal and an assist are rated the highest eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.