Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
WhoScored has Dzeko and Silva as the two highest rated players for this match.

That makes WhoScored a sack of shit then.
I guess so. You're the expert, not them and their silly facts and stats.

It's really hard to believe that the two guys who got a great goal and an assist are rated the highest eh?

Have you made a single post on this forum that doesn't pertain to Dzeko?

Mountaineer said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mountaineer said:
WhoScored has Dzeko and Silva as the two highest rated players for this match.

That makes WhoScored a sack of shit then.
I guess so. You're the expert, not them and their silly facts and stats.

It's really hard to believe that the two guys who got a great goal and an assist are rated the highest eh?

I rate Dzeko and pleased he is a City player but I apart from the goal (admittedly an important contribution) he played consistently well. For me Silva was by far our most effective player.

Ignoring statistics and going with my own personal feeling I always feel far happier and more comfortable seeing Dzeko come on with half an hour left as an impact player. When he comes on i'm confident he'll score a goal or create opportunities for others. When he starts I don't have that same confidence in him yet bizarrely his 'goal-to-games starting' ratio is good. Doesn't really make sense but that's fan logic for you there I suppose :)

gibi72 said:
r1lvlc.jpg

5 stitches...
Aww diddums.......I've done worse shaving! I thought these Balkans were solid.

Edin had an ok game today lit up by a super goal, he did his job, which for a striker is all you can ask for.

There were several players who had a very poor game and many more performances like that and we will be out of the title race. The big worry is the lack of fight and passion. When teams come to try and play us at football we will invariably win. However, if there is a battle then we often get turned over. Wigan in the Final wanted it more and so did Cardiff today. We seriously lack a leader, a fighter , like Gerry Gow, Mike Doyle or Andy Morrison, they wouldn't allow some of the half hearted efforts that we witness or are some of the players simply not good enough. We have some serious questions.

The whole Dzeko debate is a mere sideshow to some of the more serious questions that we have to ask about some of the team!

Not going to lay any blame at Dzeko for this one. He scored a great goal. His all round play was average but he put us in a winning position.

The blame lies at everybody's favourites

Hart, Zabaleta and clichy, the latter of whom is the most overrated player on here.

It is baffling to me how he allowed the player to just walz past him for their first, how Englands so called number one went AWOL for the 2nd and 3rd and how Zabaleta had a part to play in all 3!

Add to that the incompetence of Garcia and the tortoise pace of him and lescott and this result is what you get....

He did decent it was the ones behind him that were shocking. He's just a scapegoat, last time he missed his first chance of the game and the guy sat behind me said "what a donkey he's just gash" then he went on and scored and his son said "see dad I told you he'd score" to which he replied "still a donkey though isn't he" some just don't like him for some reason. The main problem isn't Dzeko, if we didn't defend like schoolboys we would've won today.

Armaan said:
He did decent it was the ones behind him that were shocking. He's just a scapegoat, last time he missed his first chance of the game and the guy sat behind me said "what a donkey he's just gash" then he went on and scored and his son said "see dad I told you he'd score" to which he replied "still a donkey though isn't he" some just don't like him for some reason. The main problem is Dzeko, if we didn't defend like schoolboys we would've won today.

Indeed. Made that rag reject look like fucking Pele

AB12 said:
Bunch of dunces on here. Your whole squad was shite today. Zabaleta, Clichy, Aguero, Garcia, Lescott, Navas, and Fernandinho. Bunch of idiots today. Embarrassing to see them look like top of the league last week to mid table this week.

How Dzeko recieves blame today and people saying Negredo should start is absurd. The midfield today was atrocious. Unbearable to watch. Zero creativity. Idiotic decision making. Second guessing everything. Refusing to play a cross on the first time. Allowing the Cardiff defense to get set. For a team filled with 20 mill+ players you sure played like a relegation team.

Garcia and Lescott can never ever, ever, ever, ever be paired with eachother. I'd rather play 3 in the back and have those 3 be outside backs. Despicable defense.

You cant even blame Hart for the goals. He was running through an obstacle course for the second goal along with horrendous marking. The third was absolutel terrible marking. A man should not win a header in your 6. Never. Laughable defending. Like a bunch of toddlers.

Then we have idiots putting blame on Dzeko. Why didnt he shoot? He touched the ball 25 times today you blokes. Aguero had double the touches and more and had the same stats....he played all 90 mins. Dzeko needs to touch the ball more. Many times Navas tried to put on too many moves instead of doing what he does best. Sprint his ass down the line and bang in a cross. Last week the midfield fed the animal that is Dzeko and Aguero. This week they refused to try anything. Playing it safe everytime. Instead of coming to this forum and spreading your Dzeko hate, why not save it for the players who truly deserve it? Playing like Mancinis men again.

Well said mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.