Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazzy.ba said:
AB12 said:
Bunch of dunces on here. Your whole squad was shite today. Zabaleta, Clichy, Aguero, Garcia, Lescott, Navas, and Fernandinho. Bunch of idiots today. Embarrassing to see them look like top of the league last week to mid table this week.

How Dzeko recieves blame today and people saying Negredo should start is absurd. The midfield today was atrocious. Unbearable to watch. Zero creativity. Idiotic decision making. Second guessing everything. Refusing to play a cross on the first time. Allowing the Cardiff defense to get set. For a team filled with 20 mill+ players you sure played like a relegation team.

Garcia and Lescott can never ever, ever, ever, ever be paired with eachother. I'd rather play 3 in the back and have those 3 be outside backs. Despicable defense.

You cant even blame Hart for the goals. He was running through an obstacle course for the second goal along with horrendous marking. The third was absolutel terrible marking. A man should not win a header in your 6. Never. Laughable defending. Like a bunch of toddlers.

Then we have idiots putting blame on Dzeko. Why didnt he shoot? He touched the ball 25 times today you blokes. Aguero had double the touches and more and had the same stats....he played all 90 mins. Dzeko needs to touch the ball more. Many times Navas tried to put on too many moves instead of doing what he does best. Sprint his ass down the line and bang in a cross. Last week the midfield fed the animal that is Dzeko and Aguero. This week they refused to try anything. Playing it safe everytime. Instead of coming to this forum and spreading your Dzeko hate, why not save it for the players who truly deserve it? Playing like Mancinis men again.

Well said mate.

Dzeko is also very good at defending corners. Something we could have done with in the last half hour.

Tim of the Oak said:
Jazzy.ba said:
AB12 said:
Bunch of dunces on here. Your whole squad was shite today. Zabaleta, Clichy, Aguero, Garcia, Lescott, Navas, and Fernandinho. Bunch of idiots today. Embarrassing to see them look like top of the league last week to mid table this week.

How Dzeko recieves blame today and people saying Negredo should start is absurd. The midfield today was atrocious. Unbearable to watch. Zero creativity. Idiotic decision making. Second guessing everything. Refusing to play a cross on the first time. Allowing the Cardiff defense to get set. For a team filled with 20 mill+ players you sure played like a relegation team.

Garcia and Lescott can never ever, ever, ever, ever be paired with eachother. I'd rather play 3 in the back and have those 3 be outside backs. Despicable defense.

You cant even blame Hart for the goals. He was running through an obstacle course for the second goal along with horrendous marking. The third was absolutel terrible marking. A man should not win a header in your 6. Never. Laughable defending. Like a bunch of toddlers.

Then we have idiots putting blame on Dzeko. Why didnt he shoot? He touched the ball 25 times today you blokes. Aguero had double the touches and more and had the same stats....he played all 90 mins. Dzeko needs to touch the ball more. Many times Navas tried to put on too many moves instead of doing what he does best. Sprint his ass down the line and bang in a cross. Last week the midfield fed the animal that is Dzeko and Aguero. This week they refused to try anything. Playing it safe everytime. Instead of coming to this forum and spreading your Dzeko hate, why not save it for the players who truly deserve it? Playing like Mancinis men again.

Well said mate.

Dzeko is also very good at defending corners. Something we could have done with in the last half hour.
Spot on, even last season Mancini was forced to start Dzeko due to our poor set piece defensive record early season if you remember.

Nasty and Vinny injuries combined with set pieces created a perfect storm. I feel for Pellegrini, shame he had to learn it this way. We need a solid CB backup and we need to worry about set pieces when Dzeko is not on to help.

How true and the biggest problem is Toure.

Jazzy.ba said:
AB12 said:

Well said mate.

Jumanji said:
Damocles said:
Jumanji said:
Was the goal a deflection?

Yes mate
Oh ok , at first I thought it was a good goal but then heard about a deflection on the radio after the match.
ibknmlmV6dKxvK.gif

Without deflection it could have been a better goal or a miss.

really? this is the guy people on here decide to slate? he'd be like the 10th guy on the team i'd slate today.

was far better than aguero in both overall play and oh yeah he scored a fucking belter to put us ahead.

I didn't like his smuggness when interviewed before the game virtually inferring we only had to turn up and Cardiff would relent.

It certainly came back to bite him on his ass and his chin.

As many have said these insipid , non caring school boy defending type performances must be eradicated if we are to be challenging for honours this season.

We cannot afford to lose more than 4/5 games if we are going to win the title I believe and to lose one so early and against opposition likely to be in the bottom six come the end of the season is most disturbing.

I wonder if the players give a toss , they should donate their wages this week to charity or hiring someone that can instruct them how to defend set pieces.

mancity1 said:
I didn't like his smuggness when interviewed before the game virtually inferring we only had to turn up and Cardiff would relent.

It certainly came back to bite him on his ass and his chin.
I like it - blame Dzeko for his pre-match interview. The thread that keeps on giving. 500 pages here we come, roll on 600!

mancity1 said:
We cannot afford to lose more than 4/5 games if we are going to win the title I believe

Yep, probably. However I think this season could be a strange one given the amount of managerial changes for the top clubs - we might see an unusually high number of defeats for everyone this season.......the only real possible exception I can see are Chelsea who have that psychological advantage with having Mourinho back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.