Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewmswift said:
really? this is the guy people on here decide to slate? he'd be like the 10th guy on the team i'd slate today.

was far better than aguero in both overall play and oh yeah he scored a fucking belter to put us ahead.

I'm sorry andrewmswift, but you're not allowed to compare Dzeko's performances to Aguero's on this thread. I think it's in the new code of conduct.

CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity1 said:
I didn't like his smuggness when interviewed before the game virtually inferring we only had to turn up and Cardiff would relent.

It certainly came back to bite him on his ass and his chin.
I like it - blame Dzeko for his pre-match interview. The thread that keeps on giving. 500 pages here we come, roll on 600!

It smacked of smugness CB and I know its easy to talk after the event but that attitude if it translates on to the pitch is a recipe for disaster.

The players have nothing to be smug about, confidence is one thing , cockiness is another.

When you have the runs on the board over a long period of time a touch of arrogance doesn't go astray at the appropriate time but Dzeko and Co don't.

Yes we have won a title but you do wonder just who if any in our current squad has the hunger and mindset to do it again.

Our players don't hate losing enough and as much as we loath THEM players like Rooney , Lampard and Terry for all their frailties hate it and thats half the battle to gaining a winning mentality.

Better than (or at least not worse) majority of the team yesterday.

End of.

Apparently entire team needed a collective slap in the face, and man did they get it or what.

It's how they adjust that will make or brake this season...cause this aint Audi Cup.

Superb deflection, so that makes up for the shit touches, shit link up play and a couldnt be arsed attitude

CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity1 said:
I didn't like his smuggness when interviewed before the game virtually inferring we only had to turn up and Cardiff would relent.

I like it - blame Dzeko for his pre-match interview. The thread that keeps on giving. 500 pages here we come, roll on 600!

Who should we blame for Dzeko's attitude in Dzeko's pre-match interview?

Scott Sinclair?

Damocles said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity1 said:

Who should we blame for Dzeko's attitude in Dzeko's pre-match interview?

Scott Sinclair?
ba-dum tish!

Negredo is the best striker we have at the moment. Sergio needs a rocket up his arse and learn how to pass the ball. The less said about Edin the better. Shite player, will score a few goals, but at what cost? His general play is atrocious and I shuddered when Pelle commented that he was our main striker at the start of the season. Hopefully Negredo starts the next game and shows how the team can play with him leading the line.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Negredo is the best striker we have at the moment. Sergio needs a rocket up his arse and learn how to pass the ball. The less said about Edin the better. Shite player, will score a few goals, but at what cost? His general play is atrocious and I shuddered when Pelle commented that he was our main striker at the start of the season. Hopefully Negredo starts the next game and shows how the team can play with him leading the line.

At least you went into it with an open mind....

great goal yesterday, didn't really get in the game apart from that.

did more than aguero though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.