Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
WimbledonRd said:
Agreed. Either we get wingers who will turn him into the #1 scorer of the league, or we sell him because we don't really need him.

However, it is surprising that he completed the season as the best scorer in the club - despite not playing to his strengths. This tells me that Tevez and Aguero are not as good as we thought they were.

NO. It tells you Dzeko is a lethal finisher and we werent getting the best out of any of our strikers.

samharris said:
Dzeko should stay imo.

If there is an opportunity to use him as a makeweight/bargaining chip in the Cavani deal then i'd take that all day,otherwise i'd be tempted to keep him and see what effect the new boss has on him.

dont believe the date in the star,but
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says that talks have opened with Manchester City over a deal that would see Edinson Cavani, 26, move to the English club with 27-year-old Edin Dzeko heading the other way.
seems plausible, i even pack his bags and drive him to the airport

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
LoveCity said:
He had crosses and service at weekend, no one on the pitch had more shots (6, 1 on target).

I don't know what game you were watching, but against Norwich his service was non-existent. .

what are you talking about. dzeko provided the assist for rodwell's first goal.

dzeko also scored 2 goals in his last 3 games.

haters will hate.

badman said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
LoveCity said:
He had crosses and service at weekend, no one on the pitch had more shots (6, 1 on target).

I don't know what game you were watching, but against Norwich his service was non-existent. .

what are you talking about. dzeko provided the assist for rodwell's first goal.

dzeko also scored 2 goals in his last 3 games.

haters will hate.

He meant the service he was receiving

Hate to say it but if he was playing for the rags this season he would have bagged 20+ goals.
I say keep him another season and play to his strengths - he banged goals in for fun at wolfsburg!

No one really knows what will happen, but he said a short while ago in an interview (some Bosnian paper, can´t remember which 1), he is not willing sign for Napoli.

He has huge wages, I really think it is going to be hard to move him, unless he takes pay cut next season.

As a Bosnian, sure I would love to see him play more and do well, but as majority of us will agree here that the best thing for both sides would be to continue on their separate ways.

He just doesn´t seem to ever be comfortable when he is on pitch with Kun or Tevez and lets face it, no manager would have balls to base our attack on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.