Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking carthorse.

I pay my money so I will say what I see.He is a fucking donkey.Sooner they get rid the better.I have seen milk turn quicker.

Sick of making excuses for him..He is a highly paid professional and if he can't gather enough fire in his belly to make an effort then it simply is not good enough. For a big bloke he is soft as shit.Hardly ever wins a header.

Take a look at the beast.Fire in his belly,puts it about,Workrate is there etc..
Edin-Just going through the motions I am afraid.

Zlatan said:
pudge said:
Zlatan said:
Those are not different situations. Those are the same situations.
The only difference is the one had 1 year the other 2 years. ( or 1.5 year )
Dzeko will never sign a new contract. i think it was offered to him this year or maybe it was written wrong in the media. ( the same ).
27 and 29 ( not so huge difference ).
If Dzeko cost 27 mil., Tevez did how much 40.50 mil. So what city did not wish to recoup a good deal of that ??
As much as you wish you do, you don't know that.

Also, given the multiple transfer requests handed in by Tevez clubs knew he wanted out. Whereas Edin has been very vocal about his willingness to stay.

The situations are completely different

City should of sold him this year, if the intention was not to use him properly. They would get more money that way. The longer, they wait the less money they will get. I of course dont know if he will sign a new contract or not. But i doubt it very very much. I think he is too ambitioned to be a sub for whole of his career at city.

City have tried to use him properly on so many different occasions, we've tried everything to get the best out of him. However this season we've found someone who can do his job better and then some in Negredo. You say repeatedly that if we give him the chances he will score, ask any match goer on this forum, he takes at least 3/4 chances to put the ball in the net every time. I'm just sick of hearing how we should get the best out of Dzeko, I'm sure he'll get 20 goals in the Serie A next season.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zlatan said:
pudge said:
As much as you wish you do, you don't know that.

Also, given the multiple transfer requests handed in by Tevez clubs knew he wanted out. Whereas Edin has been very vocal about his willingness to stay.

The situations are completely different

City should of sold him this year, if the intention was not to use him properly. They would get more money that way. The longer, they wait the less money they will get. I of course dont know if he will sign a new contract or not. But i doubt it very very much. I think he is too ambitioned to be a sub for whole of his career at city.

City have tried to use him properly on so many different occasions, we've tried everything to get the best out of him. However this season we've found someone who can do his job better and then some in Negredo. You say repeatedly that if we give him the chances he will score, ask any match goer on this forum, he takes at least 3/4 chances to put the ball in the net every time. I'm just sick of hearing how we should get the best out of Dzeko, I'm sure he'll get 20 goals in the Serie A next season.

Yes and how many chances Negredo needs for scoring. He was known in Spain as a striker who need a lot of chance to convert one. And that was said by city supporters. I have seen enough of football so i can judge things the right way. And it is easier for me. Because you the real fans are as all real fans. It is harder for you to judge things. You want your club too much to succeed. And are in some things over positive or over negative. It is normal thing. The same with some Bosnians they want Dzeko to succeed so they say he is better than he is. You want so badly to have a great striker that you are giving Negredo Attributes he did not prove yet to have. He did not prove by no means he is clinical and he can lead City to better things. He is not a class of Falcao. Ibrahimovic, Cavanni. Rooney. Lewandowski, van Persie, Suarez, Benzema and some others and he WILL NEVER be. He only proved that he is better than Dzeko in: close ball control, short passing, pace and tracking defenders. And that is it. You know you got striker he can do better his job ( scoring ). Well we shell see about that. Ho does look much more active than Dzeko. But you will need at least 15 games and that is minimum too see how clinical he is at scoring goals or does he have same extra + or flaws. Does he have a quality to lead your big club to one step higher.

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:01 am --

pudge said:
Zlatan said:
pudge said:
£50m for Tevez?

I have asked you how much i did not knew that info. But i doubt it is less than 35 mil. That is why i asked you. ??
SO how much was it ??
£25m

Ok thank you. See we can talk in normal way.

No that's bullshit, you're twisting things as you always do to favour Edin Dzeko. At no point has anyone on this thread (not one single person) compared Negredo to Falcao, Ibra, RVP, Benzema or Suarez. What we do have is Sergio Aguero who can be as good as any of them strikers when on form. What we need from Dzeko/Negredo is someone to link the play from midfield to the front line, someone to offer us an option when passing it around the back isn't on, someone to shrug Nemanja Vidic off the ball before crossing brilliantly for Aguero. Maybe Negredo won't score 25+ this season, but when he doesn't score he won't just hide, I know that for sure because I and many others have seen his type before, he wouldn't of shirked the 50/50 that Edin did against Arjen Robben. One things for sure, Negredo may not be as good as those world class strikers you listed, but Edin Dzeko certainly isn't.

And CIty did not try everything for him to succeed as you said. You have had always one or two too many strikers. It is bad for all. I would like you to answer to me would an attack of Suarez, van Persie, Aguero and Rooney be good. It should. They are all good players, would be given all chances as you say. IT WILL NEVER WORK. That is first big obstacle. Te second thing is Dzeko can score from every position but he is BEST at wingers proveding him quality balls. You can bet anything that Mancini knew that before he bought him. City did not by one winger up to this season. And this season it bought medium class winger who can not take man ON and beet him in one on one situation and pass the ball. City has bought a winger who does not have one assist in 7 games ??

I've said all I need to in my previous post, maybe it's not Jesus Navas that's the average winger, but Dzeko who's the average striker.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHD_pTZzi28[/youtube]

No that's bullshit, you're twisting things as you always do to favour Edin Dzeko. At no point has anyone on this thread (not one single person) compared Negredo to Falcao, Ibra, RVP, Benzema or Suarez. What we do have is Sergio Aguero who can be as good as any of them strikers when on form. What we need from Dzeko/Negredo is someone to link the play from midfield to the front line, someone to offer us an option when passing it around the back isn't on, someone to shrug Nemanja Vidic off the ball before crossing brilliantly for Aguero. Maybe Negredo won't score 25+ this season, but when he doesn't score he won't just hide, I know that for sure because I and many others have seen his type before, he wouldn't of shirked the 50/50 that Edin did against Arjen Robben. And one things for sure, Negredo may not be as good as those world class strikers you listed, but Edin Dzeko certainly isn't.

You are right in all but 2 things.
Dzeko and other CF. Their primary role is note to link the play with midfield. It is more a role of second strikers ( Aguero, Jovetic ).
It is clear that Negrodo gives more in defence so i dont have need to comment it.
Second thing i am saying that what you are getting now from Negredo that is it the maximum. ( plus he work 110 % just to prove him self, he could not play 110 % whole the season - as Sevilla supporter said in this tread ).
Dzeko is not as near at 100 % . To be that he needs wingers if there are none, He need AT LEAST WHEN he is playing to be a focal point of the attack.
SO it is or to make changes or to sell him. And there is no reason it was not done this year. He had 4,5 clubs looking at him.

Zlatan said:
And CIty did not try everything for him to succeed as you said. You have had always one or two too many strikers. It is bad for all. I would like you to answer to me would an attack of Suarez, van Persie, Aguero and Rooney be good. It should. They are all good players, would be given all chances as you say. IT WILL NEVER WORK. That is first big obstacle. Te second thing is Dzeko can score from every position but he is BEST at wingers proveding him quality balls. You can bet anything that Mancini knew that before he bought him. City did not by one winger up to this season. And this season it bought medium class winger who can not take man ON and beet him in one on one situation and pass the ball. City has bought a winger who does not have one assist in 7 games ??

If you are gonna say things like that I suggest you get your facts right.
Navas to Nasri-4-1....or are you suffering from selective memory syndrome.
Get over yourself.Dzeko is an average striker who has had plenty of chances to prove himself which he clearly isn't interested in doing.Blame whoever you like.In my eyes it comes from within. He doesn't even fucking run anymore..
People will always be grateful for his header and against QPR and his contribution but he is a poor striker for Manchester City.
Move him on...Get a better replacement.

I've said all I need to in my previous post, maybe it's not Jesus Navas that's the average winger, but Dzeko who's the average striker.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHD_pTZzi28[/youtube]

In this Forum Exists an Navas tread in Which more than 15 ENGLISH posters said that they did not saw him ONCE bit his defender in one on one.
Against bad defenders too. ( in 7 or 8 games ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.