Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you think he's a good player or a bad player, his demeanour and body language last night spoke volumes. He looks like he's given up now that despite Pellegrini has giving him his chance, Negredo has still usurped him. He looks like he wants out and he'll get his wish soon enough.

Pity really, because with a bit more heart, he could have scored a bagful for us.

His attitude has always been the problem. Thinks he's better than he is and thinks he deserves to play the full 90 every game and acts like he's doing us a favour just by being at the club. The other strikers at the club are just better than him and work harder than him and suit the team better as well. Dzeko's weaknesses have been apparent ever since he arrived but instead of working his bollocks off in training to over come them he has actually got worse. An under 12's player has a better first touch than this guy.

Do we really want to waste all the money on wages for him just to have him sulking on the bench when we could sell him and either promote a youth player or buy a younger hungrier striker who actually gives a shit playing for the club. Be best for both parties if we ship him out in January. I for one won't miss him.

The Fat el Hombre said:
The bit where he tried to control it and it bumbled about bouncing between his legs was comical
This bit?....

[bigimg]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Horse_5cf42d_1076098.gif[/bigimg]

pudge said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The bit where he tried to control it and it bumbled about bouncing between his legs was comical
This bit?....

To be fair that horse managed to dribble the ball further than Dzeko ever has.

I have never, in my lifetime, seen a professional footballer with a first touch as bad as his. It's gone past being about the way we play. That don't sit with me anymore. His general play is terrible and whilst his goalscoring record is decent, he isn't good enough. We have three strikers, three better strikers. Simple as that and he f#####g knows it.

I thought Manuel had a soft spot for him, but thinking about it he's just spoon feeding him. He's been protected by Manuel in the press and given the chance to prove himself and failed. Time for him to go in January. Jovetic did more in 6 minutes against west ham than Dzeko has done all season. You could see how he links the play and becomes a part of that trio in silva etc. That's Edins biggest issue. He isn't sharp enough and his first touch not good enough to be a part of that system. That is shocking for someone at this level.

proy said:
I have never, in my lifetime, seen a professional footballer with a first touch as bad as his. It's gone past being about the way we play. That don't sit with me anymore. His general play is terrible and whilst his goalscoring record is decent, he isn't good enough. We have three strikers, three better strikers. Simple as that and he f#####g knows it.

I thought Manuel had a soft spot for him, but thinking about it he's just spoon feeding him. He's been protected by Manuel in the press and given the chance to prove himself and failed. Time for him to go in January. Jovetic did more in 6 minutes against west ham than Dzeko has done all season. You could see how he links the play and becomes a part of that trio in silva etc. That's Edins biggest issue. He isn't sharp enough and his first touch not good enough to be a part of that system. That is shocking for someone at this level.

How about Arbeloa?
gif-gracioso-fail-futbol-gran-jugada-de-arbeloa-es-un-cono.gif

pudge said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
This bit?....

now that.... is piss funny. That horse is better than Jeko.

mancity5 said:
pudge said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
This bit?....

sure is buddy !

now that.... is piss funny. That horse is better than Jeko.

AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sarajevoice said:
He was never really given the opportunity, except for the time when Tevez was not playing and he was playing and scoring quite well....how many goals did Negredo score for the club and how many minutes he played ..the stats may give you an answer and compare that to Dzeko's..
I love City and I also watch every single game and we saw what happened in w Bayern ..so good luck w great work ethic ..stats never lie
No stats do not lie, Negredo plays the team scores more, Negredo has scored 4 goals in 9 games and I could give less than a flying fuck how many minutes its over as despite scoring 4 he has probably been a big part in every other goal scored while he is on the pitch. Dzeko gets 15 minutes to fall around just so he can feel involved

how many goals has dzeko scored this season ??? plz it's getting beyond petty. you make it sound like he didnt score anything this season. get a grip.

4 goals as well. I never mentioned that I just said that we score more goals with Negredo in the team, its that simple. We play better up front and from midfield with him as an outlet. Dont tell me to get a grip I have been fairly impartial apart from when he surrendered last season like a spoilt brat. You are one of his biggest non bosnian fanboys for some reason. He id a decent footballer but is obvious to anyone who has ever seen more than 15 minutes of football that Man City are better with Negredo in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.