Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethunder said:
he looked promising at the beginning of the season. i think he knows that negredo is better. he might have stopped trying to compete with him.

its up to him to put in his shift when called up, if he doesn't, his career with manchester city will be over.

if we can sell him in January for a cool £10 million, we should do that.

£10 million??!!! We should get way more than that! IF we decide to sell him we should be looking for what we paid for him - around £27 million. There's no way we should or would sell him for peanuts.

blueinmadrid said:
bluethunder said:
he looked promising at the beginning of the season. i think he knows that negredo is better. he might have stopped trying to compete with him.

its up to him to put in his shift when called up, if he doesn't, his career with manchester city will be over.

£10 million??!!! We should get way more than that! IF we decide to sell him we should be looking for what we paid for him - around £27 million. There's no way we should or would sell him for peanuts.
No one will pay that.

They'll just pull a De Laurentiis and say that Wolfsburg's Dzeko is no more and will not fork over the £££ for a player that 'doesn't start.'

Honestly think we'd be lucky to get over £18m for him. Not a hot commodity right now but I suppose a little streak of form could change that.

Jumanji said:
blueinmadrid said:
bluethunder said:

No one will pay that.

They'll just pull a De Laurentiis and say that Wolfsburg's Dzeko is no more and will not fork over the £££ for a player that 'doesn't start.'

Honestly think we'd be lucky to get over £18m for him. Not a hot commodity right now but I suppose a little streak of form could change that.

While I don't think we'll manage to recoup what we paid for him, we should hopefully get a reasonable amount. Top scorer in European World Cup qualifying, still young enough and has a great reputation in Germany. Dortmund will be looking for someone to replace Lewandowski soon...

Dzeko hasn't played a match since the Bayern debacle. With his exclusion from all the matches post Bayern, Pellegrini has made it clear that he blames Dzeko for the loss.

He's been given 15 minutes in a game with a 1-2 lead. Dzeko looked uninterested and passionless. I can't blame him personally, he's been in the same position before under Mancini, scoring goals as a sub only branded him a super sub, and never earned him a permanent starting position. He needs to be sold come first transfer window. We have too many strikers anyway. And Dzeko wants a starting XI position he will never get at City.

noise said:
Dzeko hasn't played a match since the Bayern debacle. With his exclusion from all the matches post Bayern, Pellegrini has made it clear that he blames Dzeko for the loss.

He's been given 15 minutes in a game with a 1-2 lead. Dzeko looked uninterested and passionless. I can't blame him personally, he's been in the same position before under Mancini, scoring goals as a sub only branded him a super sub, and never earned him a permanent starting position. He needs to be sold come first transfer window. We have too many strikers anyway. And Dzeko wants a starting XI position he will never get at City.

just stop.. your going to get attacked... let the circle jerk continue till they get bored

AntiUnited said:
noise said:

just stop.. your going to get attacked... let the circle jerk continue till they get bored
You're right. Who cares.. he'll be gone soon (fingers crossed).

blueinmadrid said:
bluethunder said:

Anyone who pays £27m for a Dzeko with 18m left on a contract wants sectioning.....

Even Harry Rednapps dog in Monaco wouldn't pay that.

noise said:

How many managers do we have to go through before his attitude and performances are his fault?

without a dream said:
noise said:

How many managers do we have to go through before his attitude and performances are his fault?
I don't remember ever proposing that we change the manager. Dzeko is everyone's favorite scape goat though and he has no other option but to leave City.

noise said:

i dont think he blames dzeko for the munich loss. he just cannot trust him anymore. thats why he is playing negredo so much.

i have alot of respect for dzeko. i never called him shit. i just dont think hes good enough. best for him to leave in the next window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.