Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
samharris said:
ColinLee said:
And you're conveniently forgetting the previous two and a half YEARS where he's not really been arsed. The fact that there was a different manager is immaterial, he still got chances and almost every time fluffed them.

Two n' half years and hes still here!!!

now what does that remind me of ?? ;)
I've no idea, what?

you obviously havent !! best keep it like that then..

samharris said:
ColinLee said:
And you're conveniently forgetting the previous two and a half YEARS where he's not really been arsed. The fact that there was a different manager is immaterial, he still got chances and almost every time fluffed them.

Two n' half years and hes still here!!!

now what does that remind me of ?? ;)

Wayne Bridge?

Silvasleftfoot said:
never been a fan and can't understand why he's still here !

Thats probably due to the manager(s) mancini & pellegrini both having more footballing knowledge and faith than some City fans..

why else would he still be here and playing ??

FantasyIreland said:
noise said:
By plenty of opportunity you mean two and a half matches, before he was subbed at half time vs. Hull City and then not even played for Stoke City match?

Meanwhile Negredo hasn't missed a single match since the season started, while Dzeko was sit out completely for Stoke, Everton and West Ham United. Negredo has gotten more consistent playing time than Dzeko not to mention Aguero. There is no doubt that Pellegrini's "main striker" spiel was just a pep talk.

Now I agree that Negredo has shown great form and fully deserves to be starting, but to say Dzeko got a "main striker" treatment is pure BS. If anyone got a main striker treatment it's Aguero, followed by Negredo.

Yes,its exactly what I meant,he was given the start in our opening 3 games,does that not suggest Pellegrini gave him the nod as our main man? maybe it was because he didn't believe Negredo was up to speed,however,whatever the reason,Dzeko failed to seize his chance by serving up below par performances.
He was taken off at HT against Hull with good reason.Negredo and Aguero have since proved they offer far more to the team dynamic,even when things aren't quite going for them,they never go missing........

Its never Dzeko's fault with you guys is it?
He played great vs. Newcastle MotM, he scored against Cardiff, he got pulled out at half time vs. Hull. Then he was benched. Stick a player on the bench and then complain about his inconsistency? How long did it take for Aguero to start playing well this season?

I just want him gone, he deserves better. And we need a motivated player on the bench. Someone young and hungry.

noise said:
FantasyIreland said:
noise said:
By plenty of opportunity you mean two and a half matches, before he was subbed at half time vs. Hull City and then not even played for Stoke City match?

Meanwhile Negredo hasn't missed a single match since the season started, while Dzeko was sit out completely for Stoke, Everton and West Ham United. Negredo has gotten more consistent playing time than Dzeko not to mention Aguero. There is no doubt that Pellegrini's "main striker" spiel was just a pep talk.

Now I agree that Negredo has shown great form and fully deserves to be starting, but to say Dzeko got a "main striker" treatment is pure BS. If anyone got a main striker treatment it's Aguero, followed by Negredo.

Yes,its exactly what I meant,he was given the start in our opening 3 games,does that not suggest Pellegrini gave him the nod as our main man? maybe it was because he didn't believe Negredo was up to speed,however,whatever the reason,Dzeko failed to seize his chance by serving up below par performances.
He was taken off at HT against Hull with good reason.Negredo and Aguero have since proved they offer far more to the team dynamic,even when things aren't quite going for them,they never go missing........

He played great vs. Newcastle MotM, he scored against Cardiff, he got pulled out at half time vs. Hull. Then he was benched. Stick a player on the bench and then complain about his inconsistency? How long did it take for Aguero to start playing well this season?

Some cant see the wood for the trees fella..we are a stronger squad with Dzeko in it.

samharris said:
Silvasleftfoot said:

Thats probably due to the manager(s) mancini & pellegrini both having more footballing knowledge and faith than some City fans..

Well Mancini got sacked and Dzeko probably contributed to that with his couldn't give an arse attitude and Pellegrini seems to have sussed him already. Perhaps Pellers has got more footballing knowledge than the Dzeko fans...

-- Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 pm --

noise said:
FantasyIreland said:
noise said:

I just want him gone, we deserve better. And we need a motivated player on the bench. Someone young and hungry.

I corrected that for you since this is a City fan site NOT a Dzeko fan website.

ColinLee said:
samharris said:
Silvasleftfoot said:

Well Mancini got sacked and Dzeko probably contributed to that with his couldn't give an arse attitude and Pellegrini seems to have sussed him already. Perhaps Pellers has got more footballing knowledge than the Dzeko fans...

noise said:
FantasyIreland said:

I just want him gone, we deserve better. And we need a motivated player on the bench. Someone young and hungry.

I am being realistic mate, we won't find a better striker happy being a sub for 3 seasons.

ColinLee said:
samharris said:
Silvasleftfoot said:

noise said:
FantasyIreland said:

look up irony..ARF !!

samharris said:
ColinLee said:
samharris said:

noise said:

look up irony..ARF !!

Look up bullshit i watch all the games on tv or stream and think i know everything about everything cos jeko is wank dot fucking com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.