Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
ColinLee said:
samharris said:
Thats probably due to the manager(s) mancini & pellegrini both having more footballing knowledge and faith than some City fans..

why else would he still be here and playing ??
Well Mancini got sacked and Dzeko probably contributed to that with his couldn't give an arse attitude and Pellegrini seems to have sussed him already. Perhaps Pellers has got more footballing knowledge than the Dzeko fans...

-- Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 pm --

noise said:
He played great vs. Newcastle MotM, he scored against Cardiff, he got pulled out at half time vs. Hull. Then he was benched. Stick a player on the bench and then complain about his inconsistency? How long did it take for Aguero to start playing well this season?

I just want him gone, we deserve better. And we need a motivated player on the bench. Someone young and hungry.

I corrected that for you since this is a City fan site NOT a Dzeko fan website.
I am being realistic mate, we won't find a better striker happy being a sub for 3 seasons.

A happy sub that cost 27 million and millions in wages. I am happy he's 3rd choice and he's happy, which I doubt he is.

FantasyIreland said:
JasminBosnia said:
MP bought Negredo so he has to make sure he is doing "good" here, if you know what I mean.

Have you conveniently forgotten Pellegrini provided your hero with plenty of opportunity to 'do good' when he made him his first choice striker at the start of the season?

When he offered nothing other than the inconsistent,half hearted performances that have so far defined his City career,Negredo was introduced and,well,you know the rest........

He's one of several recent players we have signed whose contributions don't match their reputations or contracts.

15m and i'd be biting hands,not least to lose most of the lunatics that have followed him here.

He should be your hero as well while wearing blue. Edin started 3 matches so far, he only played ONE entire game vs. Ncastle (MOTM). Scored vs Cardiff subbed, scored vs Villa and subbed, subbed @HT vs Hull, scored vs Plzen and subbed. Was that main striker treatment? Heck no.

He contributed enough while at City, a lot more than your heroes Balo, Carlos, Bridge, Ade, Robinho, RSC, etc. The man should have team legend status already due to 43 goals.

Rumor goes around Carrington that Edin will renew his contract with increased wage.

JasminBosnia said:
FantasyIreland said:
JasminBosnia said:
MP bought Negredo so he has to make sure he is doing "good" here, if you know what I mean.

Have you conveniently forgotten Pellegrini provided your hero with plenty of opportunity to 'do good' when he made him his first choice striker at the start of the season?

When he offered nothing other than the inconsistent,half hearted performances that have so far defined his City career,Negredo was introduced and,well,you know the rest........

He's one of several recent players we have signed whose contributions don't match their reputations or contracts.

15m and i'd be biting hands,not least to lose most of the lunatics that have followed him here.

He should be your hero as well while wearing blue. Edin started 3 matches so far, he only played ONE entire game vs. Ncastle (MOTM). Scored vs Cardiff subbed, scored vs Villa and subbed, subbed @HT vs Hull, scored vs Plzen and subbed. Was that main striker treatment? Heck no.

He contributed enough while at City, a lot more than your heroes Balo, Carlos, Bridge, Ade, Robinho, RSC, etc. The man should have team legend status already due to 43 goals.

Rumor goes around Carrington that Edin will renew his contract with increased wage.
"Rumor goes around Carrington that Edin will renew his contract with increased wage", you're funny.
At least I presume you're trying to be, if not you're an idiot. And he certainly hasn't contributed more than Tevez despite his fallouts.
The rest I'll give you but Dzeko will never ever achieve 'legendary' status except with his bosnian fans(and the world cup next year may well tarnish his reputation even with you lot).

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am --

noise said:
ColinLee said:
samharris said:
Thats probably due to the manager(s) mancini & pellegrini both having more footballing knowledge and faith than some City fans..

Well Mancini got sacked and Dzeko probably contributed to that with his couldn't give an arse attitude and Pellegrini seems to have sussed him already. Perhaps Pellers has got more footballing knowledge than the Dzeko fans...

noise said:
He played great vs. Newcastle MotM, he scored against Cardiff, he got pulled out at half time vs. Hull. Then he was benched. Stick a player on the bench and then complain about his inconsistency? How long did it take for Aguero to start playing well this season?

I just want him gone, we deserve better. And we need a motivated player on the bench. Someone young and hungry.

I am being realistic mate, we won't find a better striker happy being a sub for 3 seasons.
Fair enough, but as already pointed out he's way too expensive for a sub. I really do wish him the best of luck next summer(and Bosnia) and will watch him with great interest.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
ColinLee said:
samharris said:

noise said:

look up irony..ARF !!
No need since I know the meaning but apparently going off your post you don't. While you're checking look in the mirror and then look up deluded.

JasminBosnia said:
FantasyIreland said:
JasminBosnia said:

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

If this happens should we have suicide watches for some distinguished posters?

ColinLee said:
JasminBosnia said:
FantasyIreland said:

"Rumor goes around Carrington that Edin will renew his contract with increased wage", you're funny.
At least I presume you're trying to be, if not you're an idiot. And he certainly hasn't contributed more than Tevez despite his fallouts.
The rest I'll give you but Dzeko will never ever achieve 'legendary' status except with his bosnian fans(and the world cup next year may well tarnish his reputation even with you lot).

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am --

noise said:
ColinLee said:

Fair enough, but as already pointed out he's way too expensive for a sub. I really do wish him the best of luck next summer(and Bosnia) and will watch him with great interest.

-- Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 am --

samharris said:
ColinLee said:

look up irony..ARF !!
No need since I know the meaning but apparently going off your post you don't. While you're checking look in the mirror and then look up deluded.

you need to stop wanking so much..its clouding your judgement.

Fan site..???mmmmmmmmmmmm not too sure about that.. bit posh that.

mancity5 said:
samharris said:
ColinLee said:

look up irony..ARF !!

Look up bullshit i watch all the games on tv or stream and think i know everything about everything cos jeko is wank dot fucking com.

alright you old loony.. hows things??;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.