Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
kara54 said:
@Pudge

I really feel sorry for you.

Hopy once you'll have a life, too, and leave our Edin alone.
You don't have to love him, but judging on the number of your posts in this thread, you seem really obsessed with Dzeko.
Pudge is not the problem now hes been even keeled for a while its the other clows that need watching

For a non Bosnian (allegedly) Liverpool/City supporter, what is it with you and trying to prove that the majority of City fans are wrong when it comes to Dzeko?

It's not only about opinion. Everyone has his own opinion. You can love this or that player more, hate the other one, and so on.
I love Dzeko and I am happy when he plays well. I also do not have problems when someone thinks Ballo/Aguero/Negredo is better than Dzeko.
(Well imo Aguero for sure is better, and Balo is not, but that's off topic).

But pudge does not skip a single game, without trying to diminish Dzeko's effort.
When Dzeko scored that screamer against Cardiff, he spent 10 pages in this thread, trying to explain everyone how the ball was deflected.
But who cares?!? As a "real City fan" he is supposed to be happy about that goal, and worried about our defense and the game outcome. Simple.
But for him it is much more important to prove the deflection :)

When Dzeko scores a tap-in, then it was simple, everyone could have done that. But when Negredo does the same, then he is a match winner.
And Dzekos' assist AND goal weighs less than Negredo's tap-in (nothing against Negredo, great player).

Still, he has right on his own opinion. But his opinion does not change, so I don't get why he has to repeat himself week in week out.
Would he be so critical about all other City players like he is about Dzeko, then he would have to spend 100h/day only to write all this stuff.

But who cares. I mostly ignore his posts, because they are far from being objective.

Matty said:
No, you're not getting it, Dzeko actually DOES play well, it's just only Dzeko fans can see it. The rest of us, City fans, City managers etc, are just wrong. When we watch the game we don't understand that Dzeko is, consistently, one of the World's best players.

And we're secretly Serbian, so hate him anyway.

Never saw a City manager calling him shit player, touch of an elephant etc. So it's just one part of City fans on this forum, known as haters.

Lucky Toma said:
Though the points you raise are perfectly fair I'm guessing it's a bit rich of you to criticise a poster for having a set opinion on Dzeko.

I'm sure if I looked through your post history I'd find another 248 posts exclusively pro-Edin. Am I right?

Nope, you're wrong.

i.e. I remember saying that Aguero's performance in second half vs Rags (lost 2-3, VK red card) was the best ever I've seen in my life.

kara54 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Pudge is not the problem now hes been even keeled for a while its the other clows that need watching

For a non Bosnian (allegedly) Liverpool/City supporter, what is it with you and trying to prove that the majority of City fans are wrong when it comes to Dzeko?

It's not only about opinion. Everyone has his own opinion. You can love this or that player more, hate the other one, and so on.
I love Dzeko and I am happy when he plays well. I also do not have problems when someone thinks Ballo/Aguero/Negredo is better than Dzeko.

But pudge does not skip a single game, without trying to diminish Dzeko's effort.
When Dzeko scored that screamer against Cardiff, he spent 10 pages in this thread, trying to explain everyone how the ball was deflected.
But who cares?!? As a "real City fan" he is supposed to be happy about that goal. Simple.

When Dzeko scores a tap-in, then it was simple, everyone could have done that. But when Negredo does the same, then he is a match winner.
And Dzekos' assist AND goal weighs less than Negredo's tap-in (nothing against Negredo, great player).

Still, he has right on his own opinion. But his opinion does not change, so I don't get why he has to repeat himself week in week out.
Would he be so critical about all other City players like he is about Dzeko, then he would have to spend 100h/day only to write all this stuff.

But who cares. I mostly ignore his posts, because they are far from being objective.

I think Pudge's, and many other poster's problem is that every other City player has been criticised on here at one time or another, but it is only Dzeko that has such a fanatical fan base, that to post that he had a bad game results in the type of shit we have seen in the last 100+ pages. Dzeko had a bad game, "no, you are anti-Bosnian, racist, know fuck all about football, not real City fans", on and on it goes.
No one hates Dzeko on here, but he has more bad games than good, and we should have the right to say so without the bullshit from his fanboys.

Jazzy.ba said:
Matty said:
No, you're not getting it, Dzeko actually DOES play well, it's just only Dzeko fans can see it. The rest of us, City fans, City managers etc, are just wrong. When we watch the game we don't understand that Dzeko is, consistently, one of the World's best players.

And we're secretly Serbian, so hate him anyway.

Never saw a City manager calling him shit player, touch of an elephant etc. So it's just one part of City fans on this forum, known as haters.

Of course a manager doesn't come out and say "my player is shit, his touch is awful". He demonstrates his opinion in a players ability by the amount of time he gets on the pitch. Both Mancini and Pellegrini have limited Dzeko's time on the pitch when compared to the other striking options. Those who don't think the sun shines out of Dzeko's arse aren't "haters", we just don't think he's the second coming. He's an above average footballer, maybe even a very good footballer on his day, but those days aren't anywhere near often enough, and when he's not "on form" he's not really worth having on the pitch, at least with other options, even when they're having an off day they have other attributes that still mean they are of value to the side, whether it be workrate, or strength etc. To simply dismiss the opinions of a whole group of people who don't particularly rate Dzeko as "haters" is idiotic, what you're basically saying is "They say Dzeko isn't very good because they hate Dzeko. It's not based on any assessment of his actual abilities, it's just because they hate him, and as such those opinions can be dismissed without any thought". That's the kind of attitude that's going to wind people up, make these threads extremely confrontational and, ultimately, see someone banned for acting like a dick.

pominoz said:
kara54 said:
pominoz said:

But who cares?!? As a "real City fan" he is supposed to be happy about that goal. Simple.

I think Pudge's, and many other poster's problem is that every other City player has been criticised on here at one time or another, but it is only Dzeko that has such a fanatical fan base, that to post that he had a bad game results in the type of shit we have seen in the last 100+ pages. Dzeko had a bad game, "no, you are anti-Bosnian, racist, know fuck all about football, not real City fans", on and on it goes.
No one hates Dzeko on here, but he has more bad games than good, and we should have the right to say so without the bullshit from his fanboys.

Criticizing a player it's all good and deserving and i certainly dont have a problem with that. However, the constant fucking nitpicking that he gets if just beyond warranted. Kara54 certaintly has a valid point with all the nitpicking,and you are one of the loudest on here with your regular bullshit. Against Villa, he scored a goal, and you kept on how the ball went of his shoulder. End of the day he put us in lead @ 2-1 and who fucking cares how he scored the goal and of what body part it bounced. Just to summarize it quickly" His goals are either put on plate on him, scored of deflections or just bounce of his donkey body..

He may not have had a great game , but once again he comes up trumps for us in front of goal ..... who really wants to get rid of a player like that ?

adorado30 said:
pominoz said:
kara54 said:

Criticizing a player it's all good and deserving and i certainly dont have a problem with that. However, the constant fucking nitpicking that he gets if just beyond warranted. Kara54 certaintly has a valid point with all the nitpicking,and you are one of the loudest on here with your regular bullshit. Against Villa, he scored a goal, and you kept on how the ball went of his shoulder. End of the day he put us in lead @ 2-1 and who fucking cares how he scored the goal and of what body part it bounced. Just to summarize it quickly" His goals are either put on plate on him, scored of deflections or just bounce of his donkey body..

It was pointed out that the ball hit his shoulder, then you lot went on a meltdown yet again.
It is not "nitpicking", he can be a very good player, but we are yet to see it apart from a few games in 3 years. He is a sulker, mardarse and thinks he is much better than he has shown for us, much like his fanboys.

pominoz said:
kara54 said:
pominoz said:

Well, as I already said, everyone is entitled to have his opinion. My problem is really not somebody slagging Dzeko off after a bad game. Oh boy, he had enough bad games in the City shirt.

But here I made concrete examples: 1) That "deflection" by Cardiff goal. 2) Dzeko's tap-ins vs. Negredo's tap-in yesterday.
See pudge's comments after that. If you then still think they are objective judgements on Dzeko's display, then well, I dont know.

Besides, calling a player "shit", "donkey", "touch of an elephant" is disrespectful. Not a single player in the City squad is shit, probably not a single player in the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga BBVA etc. All these guys know how to play football. They might have bad days, not suit the system, be out of form etc. But for sure, no one is shit. So, if you have to criticize someone, there are betters ways to do it.

kara54 said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

But who cares?!? As a "real City fan" he is supposed to be happy about that goal, and worried about our defense and the game outcome. Simple.
But for him it is much more important to prove the deflection :)

It's like I wrote this, agree with every single word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.