Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Negredo play makes me realise how poor Dzeko is. He has a good bit of height on Alvaro, yet I've seen Negredo win more headers this season than Dzeko has since he started his City career.

And don't try and tell me he likes it to his feet, he doesn't. Touch of a rapist.

Pominoz is right, I don't hate or dislike Dzeko. You don't do what he's done in his career if you're 'shit'.

But as I said, the reaction to his performance last night is what irks me and other posters.

He was poor for the majority of the game, that's a fact. Everyone was, until Silva came on, but as this is the Dzeko thread and someone asked how he played in particular then his individual performance will be discussed.

If that was a league game and it ended after 90 minutes, nobody could say he himself played well.

BUT he helped change the game in ET and produced two moments of quality.

Yet, some react as if those two moments negate 90 minutes of poor play when they don't, but it also can't be said that he was awful all game obviously because he had an assist and a goal.

Posters have addressed both, "played poorly for most but still knows where the back of the net is and helped change the game for us"

What's wrong with that summary? Nothing, its not hateful or trolling, its the truth. Yet some won't have that and that's what annoys the fuck out of most.

I even praised him after last night but people just see the word 'pudge' and see red..

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Seeing Negredo play makes me realise how poor Dzeko is. He has a good bit of height on Alvaro, yet I've seen Negredo win more headers this season since Dzeko has since he started his City career.

And don't try and tell me he likes it to his feet, he doesn't. Touch of a rapist.

He isn't shit as he does score goals but he isn't a target man which Mancini thought he was when we bought him.

Ray78 said:
Seeing Negredo play makes me realise how poor Dzeko is. He has a good bit of height on Alvaro, yet I've seen Negredo win more headers this season since Dzeko has since he started his City career.

He isn't shit as he does score goals but he isn't a target man which Mancini thought he was when we bought him.

He isn't anything if he is not a target man. He is a beanpole who doesn't have the pace to get in behind, can't beat a man with trickery, his first touch is dodgy and he can't win a header. I'm sorry for 30 million or whatever we payed for him that isn't good enough, especially when you throw his dodgy attitude into the mix.

Infuriates me when he lies on the ground pretending to be hurt while the play goes on around him.

Franny Jeffers scored goals but he was shit.

Kara,

You do realise everything you're saying about me is a lie?

I'd love for you to show my posts after Negredo and Dzeko's goals, and let's see what I said...

Also, that Cardiff goal? I didn't even enter that worthless deflection discussion.

In fact, I'm convinced you're trolling.

pudge said:
Pominoz is right, I don't hate or dislike Dzeko. You don't do what he's done in his career if you're 'shit'.

But as I said, the reaction to his performance last night is what irks me and other posters.

He was poor for the majority of the game, that's a fact. Everyone was, until Silva came on, but as this is the Dzeko thread and someone asked how he played in particular then his individual performance will be discussed.

If that was a league game and it ended after 90 minutes, nobody could say he himself played well.

BUT he helped change the game in ET and produced two moments of quality.

Yet, some react as if those two moments negate 90 minutes of poor play when they don't, but it also can't be said that he was awful all game obviously because he had an assist and a goal.

Posters have addressed both, "played poorly for most but still knows where the back of the net is and helped change the game for us"

What's wrong with that summary? Nothing, its not hateful or trolling, its the truth. Yet some won't have that and that's what annoys the fuck out of most.

I even praised him after last night but people just see the word 'pudge' and see red..

Imo, he did never really shine in City. That's on the style of the play, I posted it a few games after that Spurs game. It did never suit him, and unfortunately for him it did not change much under the new manager. For City, we'll still see.
And Negredo fits better in at the moment, that's true. Being on the bench behind Negredo and Kun is actually fair. But being behind of Balo, I think, was not.

Nevertheless, one cannot deny Dzeko's quality. It's nothing about crosses, nothing about touch, head, left or right foot. When used to his strengths, he is lethal and he is "world-class". Create him space where he can run into and send him balls there. Pass or cross the ball to him when in the box. Then, he can create chances, and he can score even better. That's actually it.

Ray78 said:

He isn't anything if he is not a target man. He is a beanpole who doesn't have the pace to get in behind, can't beat a man with trickery, his first touch is dodgy and he can't win a header. I'm sorry for 30 million or whatever we payed for him that isn't good enough, especially when you throw his dodgy attitude into the mix.

Infuriates me when he lies on the ground pretending to be hurt while the play goes on around him.

Your post sir is a fine example what's wrong with this thread.

noise said:
Ray78 said:

It's the truth, how can it be wrong?

pominoz said:
noise said:

It's the truth, how can it be wrong?
Franny Jeffers couldn't tie Dzeko's shoes for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.