Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please!
Vote for Dzeko against Bambi!

Celebrity versus Celebrity. Edin Dzeko and Bambi go head to head in the battle of celebrities. It is a battle for popularity. Make your selection and pick who should win this celebrity fight to the top of the charts. Selecting a winner will help the winner gain visibility on the global battle charts and in the top global celebrity charts. Selecting your favorite celebrity will help by promoting them to....

Read more -and vote!- at:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.starnostar.com/Edin-Dzeko-vs-Bambi/7079/13521/Celebrity-Star-Battle-Star-Wars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.starnostar.com/Edin-Dzeko-vs ... Star-Wars/</a>

EaglesFan said:
mancity5 said:
My 13 yr old daughter said last night " I could tackle that Jeko ". Just about explained to me how shit he is.

The sad part is, mate - by calling a player of Dzeko's caliber (just look at his career) "Shit" (no less) - you've just made your 13 yrs old daughter sound 5 X smarter than you,

Seriously, how ignorant and DUMB your comment is?

Do you watch all games on the Internet or do you miss some?

CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity5 said:
My 13 yr old daughter said last night " I could tackle that Jeko ". Just about explained to me how shit he is.

Without wanting to be patronizing to 13-year old girls, the fact that you need one to explain something about football to you speaks volumes.

And she goes to games, do you?

mancity5 said:
Chikago said:
mancity5 said:

I look forward to seeing your daughter play for Borussia Dortmund then. She can replace Mats Hummels at centre back.

"The centre-back then went on to discuss his most difficult opponent so far and revealed that Manchester City's Edin Dzeko is the attacker who caused him the most trouble.

Hummels took on Dzeko twice in the group stages of the Champions League, with the Bosnia international failing to score on both occasions.

But the 24-year-old feels the combination of power and skill makes Dzeko a daunting adversary.

"Dzeko is a very good striker," he said. "When I played against him it was so difficult because he is so tall and strong but also he has such a good technique and nice control. This makes it very hard to play against him."
"

And yet me & my 13 yr old daughter go to every game, home and away, do you?
Way to prove him wrong.

EaglesFan said:
mancity5 said:

The sad part is, mate - by calling a player of Dzeko's caliber (just look at his career) "Shit" (no less) - you've just made your 13 yrs old daughter sound 5 X smarter than you,

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/4crZk.jpg[/bigimg]

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 am --

mancity5 said:
Chikago said:
mancity5 said:

I look forward to seeing your daughter play for Borussia Dortmund then. She can replace Mats Hummels at centre back.

"The centre-back then went on to discuss his most difficult opponent so far and revealed that Manchester City's Edin Dzeko is the attacker who caused him the most trouble.

Hummels took on Dzeko twice in the group stages of the Champions League, with the Bosnia international failing to score on both occasions.

But the 24-year-old feels the combination of power and skill makes Dzeko a daunting adversary.

"Dzeko is a very good striker," he said. "When I played against him it was so difficult because he is so tall and strong but also he has such a good technique and nice control. This makes it very hard to play against him."
"

and this makes you better then other blues ??? arrogance noes know bounds with such comments.

I should be surprised at the 'assessment' most of you have on Dzeko, but most couldn't tell your arses from another's elbow!!

Edin's display is based on confidence and his confidence is low, at the moment...

Yet, he got more confident after setting up Negredo, but scoring himself, you could see his shoulders raise.

He almost set up Milner too with that back roll lay off.

He needs as much game time as AN and , hopefully, MP will see that that happens.

noise said:
mancity5 said:
Chikago said:

"

Way to prove him wrong.

In what way did I try to prove him wrong?<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
EaglesFan said:
mancity5 said:

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/4crZk.jpg[/bigimg]

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:03 am --

mancity5 said:
Chikago said:

"

and this makes you better then other blues ??? arrogance no know bounds with such comments.

Does that really make arrogant?

mancity5 said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
mancity5 said:

Without wanting to be patronizing to 13-year old girls, the fact that you need one to explain something about football to you speaks volumes.

And she goes to games, do you?

Wow, that is an awesome response! I guess Dzeko really is shit if your daughter goes to every game.

mancity5 said:
Chikago said:
mancity5 said:

"

And yet, the man I quoted has guarded and played against Edin Dzeko on a few occasions. Have you & your 13 yr old daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.