Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigga said:
I should be surprised at the 'assessment' most of you have on Dzeko, but most couldn't tell your arses from another's elbow!!

Edin's display is based on confidence and his confidence is low, at the moment...

Yet, he got more confident after setting up Negredo, but scoring himself, you could see his shoulders raise.

He almost set up Milner too with that back roll lay off.

He needs as much game time as AN and , hopefully, MP will see that that happens.

I can maybe accept that confidence will have an impact on his touch, his passing, his finishing etc, but lacking confidence is no excuse for refusing to put In a shift. In fact, if he'd just pull his finger out and put a bit of effort in the would be a hell of a lot less negativity surrounding him. We're a sucker for workrate and effort, we'll let virtually anything go ability wise if the player is clearly giving it his all, if Dzeko was the exact same player, with regards to his technical abilities but chased a few things down, physically battled the centre half a bit more, made it hard work for the opposition and so on then this thread would be about half it's current size.

AntiUnited said:
BlueTG said:
AntiUnited said:
Like it or not lukaku is world class and the scariest thing about him is that he still has lots to learn hes the next big superstar in the making. Watching him dismantel united and many rrespectable teams on his own proves this.
The further this thread goes, the more shit you talk.

HAHAHAHH. hes only scoring a goal a game and shitting on most CH's in the league 2 years in a row at the age of 20. His last game for the national side. he just just simply waltz outran, outmuscled defenders for 2 world class goals( which led to belg going into the wold cup). Do me a favor and watch him play before u start talking shit. knowing you wont ill just post these here.

Hmm, you know better than the special one then.

Matty said:
I can maybe accept that confidence will have an impact on his touch, his passing, his finishing etc, but lacking confidence is no excuse for refusing to put In a shift. In fact, if he'd just pull his finger out and put a bit of effort in the would be a hell of a lot less negativity surrounding him. We're a sucker for workrate and effort, we'll let virtually anything go ability wise if the player is clearly giving it his all, if Dzeko was the exact same player, with regards to his technical abilities but chased a few things down, physically battled the centre half a bit more, made it hard work for the opposition and so on then this thread would be about half it's current size.
Totally agree with the above, in fact if he put in the effort this thread would likely be all about what a great player he is, but he doesn't, and that's the problem, we all know he'll get goals if plays, but he needs to show far more effort than he often does, even if he was playing crap, but putting in the effort, he'd get a lot more praise, what's worse, is he does it now and again, especially for his country, so we all know he can do it.

Matty said:
Bigga said:
I should be surprised at the 'assessment' most of you have on Dzeko, but most couldn't tell your arses from another's elbow!!

Edin's display is based on confidence and his confidence is low, at the moment...

Yet, he got more confident after setting up Negredo, but scoring himself, you could see his shoulders raise.

He needs as much game time as AN and , hopefully, MP will see that that happens.

I agree with you. However, Dzeko looks clumsy and slow even when he's busting his ass off though. It's a curse of a big guy. He's no taekwondo master like Ibra. Only big guy of Dzeko's size that doesn't look clumsy and slow.

Chikago said:
mancity5 said:
Chikago said:
I look forward to seeing your daughter play for Borussia Dortmund then. She can replace Mats Hummels at centre back.

"

And yet me & my 13 yr old daughter go to every game, home and away, do you?

And yet, the man I quoted has guarded and played against Edin Dzeko on a few occasions. Have you & your 13 yr old daughter?
I'm sorry but Hummels must be talking about the Wolfsburg Dzeko. He certainly hasn't demonstrated his 'strength' and 'nice control' for at least 2 years at City.

ColinLee said:
Chikago said:
mancity5 said:
And yet me & my 13 yr old daughter go to every game, home and away, do you?

And yet, the man I quoted has guarded and played against Edin Dzeko on a few occasions. Have you & your 13 yr old daughter?
I'm sorry but Hummels must be talking about the Wolfsburg Dzeko. He certainly hasn't demonstrated his 'strength' and 'nice control' for at least 2 years at City.

He probably thinks/knows he will be a team mate next year.

mancity5 said:
My 13 yr old daughter said last night " I could tackle that Jeko ". Just about explained to me how shit he is.

Are you really that fucking stupid??

I know you are not, so stop acting as if you are..

samharris said:
mancity5 said:
My 13 yr old daughter said last night " I could tackle that Jeko ". Just about explained to me how shit he is.

you can pick on the guy and his daughter and his comment all you want, the fact remains Dzeko is SHITE. end of

noise said:
Matty said:
Bigga said:

I agree with you. However, Dzeko looks clumsy and slow even when he's busting his ass off though. It's a curse of a big guy. He's no taekwondo master like Ibra. Only big guy of Dzeko's size that doesn't look clumsy and slow.

Have to disagree with that. Negredo looks far from clumsy and hes a big guy.

kawkav said:
samharris said:
mancity5 said:

you can pick on the guy and his daughter and his comment all you want, the fact remains Dzeko is SHITE. end of

Fuckinell.."end of"..small time.
And what part of "I know you are not" didnt you get.. ffs read comments before making a twat of yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.