Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
Lucky Toma said:
noise said:
He is mate. Absolute shit.

You're a shit poster. So too are the other Dzeko-ites on this thread. Fucking weirdos the lot of you to the point of being a bit creepy. The cult of Edin.
Great post. Any arguments, or just ad hominem attacks?

I prefer debate to arguement. And there is simply no point in debating with fanatical dickwads.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Again, that's the problem; papering over the cracks.

The odd successful pass, which is only what that was as Negredo turned it into a goal scoring chance, doesn't make up for countless mis-controls or lack of effort or moaning to the ref, which he did in abundance.

You take the criticism too literally. He was very, very poor.
He was as poor as any striker without a midfield. But to keep saying he did nothing is a lie. The only crack(s) I see is in your pipe :P
Check the edit.
No worse than the rest of the team, until Silva and Zaba came in. But he won us that game. Why is it so imperative, Dzeko gets shit for it anyways? He hasn't played pretty much an entire month before that. I could never understand the constant need to deride a player who delivers goals.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:22 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
noise said:
Lucky Toma said:
You're a shit poster. So too are the other Dzeko-ites on this thread. Fucking weirdos the lot of you to the point of being a bit creepy. The cult of Edin.

I prefer debate to arguement. And there is simply no point in debating with fanatical dickwads.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you :) Cheers!

Lucky Toma said:
noise said:
Lucky Toma said:

This sums it up perfectly.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
He was as poor as any striker without a midfield. But to keep saying he did nothing is a lie. The only crack(s) I see is in your pipe :P
Check the edit.
No worse than the rest of the team, until Silva and Zaba came in. But he won us that game. Why is it so imperative, Dzeko gets shit for it anyways? He hasn't played pretty much an entire month before that. I could never understand the constant need to deride a player who delivers goals.

-- Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:22 pm --

Lucky Toma said:
noise said:

Whilst I'm not in agreement with the colourful language used by LT I can't help but agree with the overall point.

Noise, I showed you statistical facts that show how badly Edin played against Newcastle for the most part and you replied with a gif of a single pass, whilst being pedantic over the fact people said he did nothing.

Whether Silva's on the pitch or not that doesn't make up for the fact that HE gave the ball away more than any other player and HE was dispossessed more than any other player.

1. Player turns out to be not as good as other players. Hence player being lower down the list in pecking order.

2. Player then is peeved at manager for not playing him, player gets worse.

3. Player then approaches chairman, effectively asks the chairman to sack manager.

4. Player now claims new manager is better... despite still being crap and still on the bench.

5. ....

Well, I think the next step is fairly obvious.

Bigga said:
Well, here's the thing, people:

Negredo playing more than Dzeko is to be expected, for now. Edin already knows the Prem, Al does not. MP has chosen not to drop him in, little by little, which is fine and clearly something Edin knows too.

According to that quote from before, Edin is fine with it and he, clearly, supports his colleague.

Al will be benched, also and it's really something I thought would happen as it is now.

There will be no January sale, so get the fook over that thinking now!

Edin is here til, at least, summer.

Move the fook on!!

If he continues playing the way he's playing and edin wouldn't improve then you could go ahead and keep on dreaming !

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Check the edit.
No worse than the rest of the team, until Silva and Zaba came in. But he won us that game. Why is it so imperative, Dzeko gets shit for it anyways? He hasn't played pretty much an entire month before that. I could never understand the constant need to deride a player who delivers goals.

Lucky Toma said:
Whilst I'm not in agreement with the colourful language used by LT I can't help but agree with the overall point.

Noise, I showed you statistical facts that show how badly Edin played against Newcastle for the most part and you replied with a gif of a single pass, whilst being pedantic over the fact people said he did nothing.

Whether Silva's on the pitch or not that doesn't make up for the fact that HE gave the ball away more than any other player and HE was dispossessed more than any other player.
You said he did nothing all 90 minutes. I gave you a proof of that being false. You can disagree as much as you want but, based on the evidence I am correct.

I never argued about his passing, not sure why you bring that up.

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

You said he did nothing all 90 minutes. I gave you a proof of that being false. You can disagree as much as you want but, based on the evidence I am correct.

I never argued about his passing, not sure why you bring that up.
Because it shows how poorly he was, which was what you were arguing.

Those facts prove that those who say he was poor for most of the game are correct. His passing was among the lowest, he gave the ball away and was dispossessed more than anyone else. That's playing badly, but his goal and assist in ET will cover that up for some.

Once again, you take things too literally. As I said, even giving the ball away is doing something...

noise said:
bugsyblue said:
Lucky Toma said:

This sums it up perfectly.
I wouldn't expect any more for your level of intelligence. Perfect indeed.

Noise your location sums you up. You're wumming and its probably a big part of your life right now. Should imagine that you've mentioned it to mates as if its important and amounts to something of substance. They probably know what you're like - a strange sort - and nod politely.

If someone stated something absolutely incontestable about Edin Dzeko that was remotely negative you'd 'defend' him to the hilt. So what is your opinion worth? Absolutely fuck all.

You fan boys are doing my tits in. Weird arrested development tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.