Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Ronaldo, Messi, Ibra to name a few.

-- Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 pm --

I am not. Compare their best seasons side by side. Dzeko still has a more impressive record.
You are, the stats you posted were of the last 9 seasons they had each played.

You used those same stats to say Dzeko had scored more than Raul.
That's the best I could come up with, because there is no stats which include minutes played for Raul's earlier years. But like I said compare Raul's best season with 32 goals scored to Dzeko's 36 goals scored, in a tougher league, playing for a mid table team, also not hogging opportunities since Grafite scored just as many that season.
Dzeko may have had a better single season scoring wise than Raul, but I questioned your initial statement of saying Dzeko has scored more goals than Raul.

To base that on solely the last 9 seasons, with Raul at 28-36 years of age, is a rather weak and diluted argument. It's like comparing Kevin Phillips and Dzeko this season

In his first 9 seasons, Raul put the ball in the back of the net far more often than any striker let alone Dzeko. Regardless of minutes, which is another variable..

Proelia said:
noise said:
Proelia said:
Seeing as Hummels cant defend I would take whatever he says with a pinch of salt
Hummels is still a better defender than 100% of posters on this thread. And he and his team have reached the CL final last season.
ygy8yzur.jpg
Maybe I am joking, still doesn't change the accuracy of my statement :P<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
Dzeko may have had a better single season scoring wise than Raul, but I questioned your initial statement of saying Dzeko has scored more goals than Raul.
If it isn't pudge taking things out of context again. There was clearly a time component in my statement which you conveniently left out, surely?

noise said:
Proelia said:
noise said:
Hummels is still a better defender than 100% of posters on this thread. And he and his team have reached the CL final last season.
ygy8yzur.jpg
Maybe I am joking, still doesn't change the accuracy of my statement :P

-- Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 pm --

pudge said:
If it isn't pudge taking things out of context again. There was clearly a time component in my statement which you conveniently left out, surely?
Like you left out the first 11 years of Raul's career?

Or how you attempted to promote Dzeko by stating your famous minutes per goal ratio by comparing it to a 30+ year old?

And I'm taking things out of context lol

Nice deflection of my point though.

pudge said:
noise said:
Proelia said:

pudge said:

Or how you attempted to promote Dzeko by stating your famous minutes per goal ratio by comparing it to a 30+ year old?

Nobody knows what your point is Pudge. You have the lowest post per contribution stat in this thread. :)

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Nobody knows what your point is Pudge. You're have the lowest post per contribution stat in this thread.
"You're have"

Nice.

Maybe if you decided to read one of my posts instead of just ignorantly ignoring all bar my name, then you could grasp the rather basic point I laid out.

pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:

Nobody knows what your point is Pudge. You're have the lowest post per contribution stat in this thread.
"You're have"

Nice.

Maybe if you decided to read one of my posts instead of just ignorantly ignoring all bar my name, then you could grasp the rather basic point I laid out.
I thought I answered all the questions you keep circlejerking. Oh yeah and sorry about the grammatical error. Multitasking here..

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:
"You're have"

Nice.

I thought I answered all the questions you keep circlejerking. Oh yeah and sorry about the grammatical error. Multitasking here..
You thought wrong then, fair enough.

Continue your ignorance at your own pace.

I can see Jovetic and Dzeko forming an incredible partnership and Aguero with Negredo in the other. Obviously they will be mixed and matches occasionally. Dzeko will be huge this season though. Remember Cavani and Falcao? I can see him attracting that type of hype

Metodscaeft DeadBlue said:
I can see Jovetic and Dzeko forming an incredible partnership and Aguero with Negredo in the other. Obviously they will be mixed and matches occasionally. Dzeko will be huge this season though. Remember Cavani and Falcao? I can see him attracting that type of hype
I agree, that Balkan duo has a ton of potential.

noise said:
Metodscaeft DeadBlue said:
I agree, that Balkan duo has a ton of potential.
Would be nice especially with this being Edins(imo) final season with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.