Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bosnie87 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Dzeko is fucking shithouse and instead of sulking about not playing should be counting his lucky stars he is on a contract that pays him in excess of £100k a week. Wherever he ends up next he won't be earning anywhere near that, as he has been found out. I can't believe Pelle didnt ship him on in the Summer when he had the chance. I have 100% confidence In Pelle at the moment, but that decision baffles me.

Who has the most MOM apperences since Pellegrini took over? Who has scored most goals since Pellegrini took over? People forget so easily..
Well there has been 3 games
I think Negredo is top scorer with 2 goals
Also think we have 2 different man of the match awards

Thats because pre season and friendlies dont account for anything unless you are called Pele and want to claim scoring 1000 career goals

bosnie87 said:
Dzeko is fucking shithouse and instead of sulking about not playing should be counting his lucky stars he is on a contract that pays him in excess of £100k a week. Wherever he ends up next he won't be earning anywhere near that, as he has been found out. I can't believe Pelle didnt ship him on in the Summer when he had the chance. I have 100% confidence In Pelle at the moment, but that decision baffles me.

Who has the most MOM apperences since Pellegrini took over? Who has scored most goals since Pellegrini took over? People forget so easily..

I've watched him stink the place up since he got here. A couple of half decent performances isn't going to alter my opinion of him. Looks like he has reverted to type already anyway. Negredo should have been our target man from day one in the prem. His inclusion affects the team as a whole as his workrate appears to have a positive affect on the rest of the players. Watching Dzeko swan about up front makes my blood boil. Shouldn't be in the starting 11.

bosnie87 said:

I've watched him stink the place up since he got here. A couple of half decent performances isn't going to alter my opinion of him. Looks like he has reverted to type already anyway. Negredo should have been our target man from day one in the prem. His inclusion affects the team as a whole as his workrate appears to have a positive affect on the rest of the players. Watching Dzeko swan about up front makes my blood boil. Shouldn't be in the starting 11.
To be fair Aguero is the one that should be dropped.

None of Negredo Aguero and Dzeko deserves to hold a starting place at the moment. Each has gone missing at times, but one thing for certain, these three are great scary players when they hit top form. In terms of current workrate and effort, Negredo is up there but alot still needs to be seen.

But I wont lose sleep on whoever starts. Them three are the right boys for the job and have goals between them,

bosnie87 said:

While they have been too few and far between, his performances against Spurs in 2011 and Newcastle for the opener this season (even though he failed to score), do remind me and others why he was so highly rated from Wolfsburg. That volley he scored against Milan was world class as well in the Audi Cup. Just wish we could see it more consistently.

foetus said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
shaiomarali said:
None of Negredo Aguero and Dzeko deserves to hold a starting place at the moment. Each has gone missing at times,
Yeah, I've lost count of the number of times that Negredo has gone missing this season.

Negredo was missing the entire first half of the Hull game. Not good enough!
He still made a bigger contribution than Edin, that half ;-)

foetus said:
Yeah, I've lost count of the number of times that Negredo has gone missing this season.

Negredo was missing the entire first half of the Hull game. Not good enough!
He still made a bigger contribution than Edin, that half ;-)
Despite that wink you'll have incurred the wrath of the Edin hordes; prepare thyself.

shaiomarali said:
None of Negredo Aguero and Dzeko deserves to hold a starting place at the moment. Each has gone missing at times, but one thing for certain, these three are great scary players when they hit top form. In terms of current workrate and effort, Negredo is up there but alot still needs to be seen. ,
Surely you're joking.
Negredo has played 77 minutes of competitive football for City and scored 2 goals (3 if not for an awful call from the linesman).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.