Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
noise said:
Metodscaeft DeadBlue said:
I can see Jovetic and Dzeko forming an incredible partnership and Aguero with Negredo in the other. Obviously they will be mixed and matches occasionally. Dzeko will be huge this season though. Remember Cavani and Falcao? I can see him attracting that type of hype
I agree, that Balkan duo has a ton of potential.
Would be nice especially with this being Edins(imo) final season with us.

He'll probably leave at the end of the season as he'll want CL football next year.

Tomorrow, BiH vs Slovakia. Should be a good game, some trash talking by both sides.

I expect 1 goal 1 assist from Edin.

Skrtel showing respect ahead of the match saying Edin is one of the hardest players to defend against.

Gaylord du Bois said:
noise said:
Metodscaeft DeadBlue said:
I can see Jovetic and Dzeko forming an incredible partnership and Aguero with Negredo in the other. Obviously they will be mixed and matches occasionally. Dzeko will be huge this season though. Remember Cavani and Falcao? I can see him attracting that type of hype
I agree, that Balkan duo has a ton of potential.
Would be nice especially with this being Edins(imo) final season with us.

I wonder who the girls will turn on then ??

Dzeko is fucking shithouse and instead of sulking about not playing should be counting his lucky stars he is on a contract that pays him in excess of £100k a week. Wherever he ends up next he won't be earning anywhere near that, as he has been found out. I can't believe Pelle didnt ship him on in the Summer when he had the chance. I have 100% confidence In Pelle at the moment, but that decision baffles me.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Dzeko is fucking shithouse and instead of sulking about not playing should be counting his lucky stars he is on a contract that pays him in excess of £100k a week. Wherever he ends up next he won't be earning anywhere near that, as he has been found out. I can't believe Pelle didnt ship him on in the Summer when he had the chance. I have 100% confidence In Pelle at the moment, but that decision baffles me.

Who has the most MOM apperences since Pellegrini took over? Who has scored most goals since Pellegrini took over? People forget so easily..

MSP said:
Was utter crap in two Bosnian games, there were apparently some problems in the team with him in central role, should be benched at weekend.

Negredo deserves a start after his performance in the second half in our last game. similarly dzeko deserves a benching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.