Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
so i guess people just ignored caliblue post. typical shit.. pretty much says it right but cuz its against the common circle jerk u chose to ignore

That was a serious post? I saw the part about us playing well against Newcastle and assumed it was all a windup.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
because edin wanted to leave ? but pellegrini talked to him and persuaded him to stay ?
"I think there was a lot of speculation from journalists but I never heard from the club they wanted to sell and you never heard from me that I wanted to leave," said Dzeko

Swing and a miss

"Edin Dzeko could leave Manchester City - Roberto Mancini

Comments (78)
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has admitted Edin Dzeko could leave the club in the summer.
Dzeko, 26, has been linked with a move to Borussia Dortmund with the Bundesliga champions reportedly negotiating a deal with City.
"At the moment, there is nothing. In the end, maybe, I don't know. In the summer, it could be possible," said Mancini about the Bosnian striker.
City signed Dzeko from Wolfsburg in January 2011 for £27m.

The Bosnian striker has scored 38 goals in 99 appearances since joining the Premier League champions.
Despite 13 goals this term, Dzeko has failed to earn a regular starting place in Mancini's line-up.
Mancini revealed in November that Dzeko was frustrated with his "super-sub" tag following a number of goals after coming off the bench.
But the City manager does want the former Wolfsburg forward to stay at Etihad Stadium despite his concern he could leave.
"Dzeko is an important player for us. We want him to stay here," he said."
Football player could leave club during transfer window shocker!

Big difference in saying he wanted to leave.

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
Swing and a miss

"Edin Dzeko could leave Manchester City - Roberto Mancini

Comments (78)
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has admitted Edin Dzeko could leave the club in the summer.
Dzeko, 26, has been linked with a move to Borussia Dortmund with the Bundesliga champions reportedly negotiating a deal with City.
"At the moment, there is nothing. In the end, maybe, I don't know. In the summer, it could be possible," said Mancini about the Bosnian striker.
City signed Dzeko from Wolfsburg in January 2011 for £27m.

The Bosnian striker has scored 38 goals in 99 appearances since joining the Premier League champions.
Despite 13 goals this term, Dzeko has failed to earn a regular starting place in Mancini's line-up.
Mancini revealed in November that Dzeko was frustrated with his "super-sub" tag following a number of goals after coming off the bench.
But the City manager does want the former Wolfsburg forward to stay at Etihad Stadium despite his concern he could leave.
"Dzeko is an important player for us. We want him to stay here," he said."
Football player could leave club during transfer window shocker!

Big difference in saying he wanted to leave.

swing and miss.

bandwagon said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
swing and miss.
Not sure you know what that means

i couldn't give a flying monkeys about what you are sure about, and what you aren't sure about.
So much so you felt the need to tell me, I'm eternally grateful.

You were asked how you know Dzeko wanted to leave and are yet to provide any evidence. I can see how I then become the focal point of your frustration...

pudge said:
bandwagon said:
pudge said:
Not sure you know what that means

i couldn't give a flying monkeys about what you are sure about, and what you aren't sure about.
So much so you felt the need to tell me, I'm eternally grateful.

You were asked how you know Dzeko wanted to leave and are yet to provide any evidence. I can see how I then become the focal point of your frustration...

maybe other posters idolize you, but i don't. you mean nothing to me. you are just another name that i will forget by tomorrow morning.

I think that last interview was intentional, to let other clubs know he's available and willing to leave in January.

I'd start him on Sunday. Time for him to start doing his talking on the pitch... but he needs to understand there's more to sitting on the goal line scoring a tap in. Negredo always gets the nod due to his commitment to work with the rest of the team and assist others, we're at a point where Silva isn't always going to be there to put it on a plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.