Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
noise said:
FantasyIreland said:
The source aint the best but........

Borussia Dortmund are ready to test Manchester City's resolve with an £18 million bid for Edin Dzeko in January.

The German giants have maintained a long-standing interest in the Bosnian striker, who has again spoken of his frustrations at a lack of starting opportunities at the Etihad Stadium.

The 27-year-old has less than 18 months remaining on his current contract and there are no plans to offer him an improved deal on his existing £160,000 a week wages.

Dzeko has already held talks with boss Manuel Pellegrini, who has done his best to try and reassure the forward that he does have a role to play this season.

Dortmund, however, are resigned to losing Robert Lewandowski in January, with reports in Germany now stating Bayern Munich are prepared to offer a small token fee, despite the Pole being out of contract next summer.

Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp is a massive admirer of Dzeko and wants to fill the void immediately, with encouraging signs the player would favour a return to the Bundesliga, where he previously starred for Wolfsburg.

City value Dzeko at closer to £23m but Dortmund can't get close to his current wages and need any fee to reflect that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/35441-dortmund-to-bid-18m-for-dzeko.php#.Un5V9c9FDIU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... n5V9c9FDIU</a>
Dzeko would fit in Borussia Dortmund like a glove. It's exactly the type of football Dzeko thrives on. Fast transition, counter attacks. Can't say I am surprised Klopp rates him.

Also 18 mill is twice as much than we got for Tevez, who according to Bluemoon experts was so much better than Dzeko.
Tevez was better, he was also in the last 12 months of his contract and on WAY more wages. There is no way Dzeko is on £160,000 a week and Dortmund would be insane to offer £18 mill for him. The 'story' like most of your posts is full of crap.

noise said:
pudge said:
bandwagon said:
the question is; why should edin settle for a place on the bench ? he spent 2 seasons on the bench. time for him to be released by the club.
Club's needs and wants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edin's
Yes and Edin gave in to club's needs and wants for more than 2 years now. Time for the club to thank Edin for everything he's done and let him go.
Not when he signs a 4 and a half year deal and picks up his 6 figure wage every week.

That's not how it works I'm afraid. He'll go when the club decide to sell him, if they even do. Not as a gift to him.

ColinLee said:
noise said:
FantasyIreland said:
The source aint the best but........

Borussia Dortmund are ready to test Manchester City's resolve with an £18 million bid for Edin Dzeko in January.

The German giants have maintained a long-standing interest in the Bosnian striker, who has again spoken of his frustrations at a lack of starting opportunities at the Etihad Stadium.

The 27-year-old has less than 18 months remaining on his current contract and there are no plans to offer him an improved deal on his existing £160,000 a week wages.

Dzeko has already held talks with boss Manuel Pellegrini, who has done his best to try and reassure the forward that he does have a role to play this season.

Dortmund, however, are resigned to losing Robert Lewandowski in January, with reports in Germany now stating Bayern Munich are prepared to offer a small token fee, despite the Pole being out of contract next summer.

Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp is a massive admirer of Dzeko and wants to fill the void immediately, with encouraging signs the player would favour a return to the Bundesliga, where he previously starred for Wolfsburg.

City value Dzeko at closer to £23m but Dortmund can't get close to his current wages and need any fee to reflect that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/35441-dortmund-to-bid-18m-for-dzeko.php#.Un5V9c9FDIU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier ... n5V9c9FDIU</a>
Dzeko would fit in Borussia Dortmund like a glove. It's exactly the type of football Dzeko thrives on. Fast transition, counter attacks. Can't say I am surprised Klopp rates him.

Also 18 mill is twice as much than we got for Tevez, who according to Bluemoon experts was so much better than Dzeko.
Tevez was better, he was also in the last 12 months of his contract and on WAY more wages. There is no way Dzeko is on £160,000 a week and Dortmund would be insane to offer £18 mill for him. The 'story' like most of your posts is full of crap.
Your post is full of rainbows :)

Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Zlatan said:
I would like again to apologize to the all viewers about my english, which is not my first language.
Of course he will be rotated with the Negredo. the Big question is in which games will play 1 or other.
Dzeko is good with his head and better in passing when his confidence is high.
As you dont see where i am going. I think I better dont try to explain it. Because in this forum so many people have bad opinion about Dzeko and wont understand it, which doesnt mean it isnt THE TRUTH. I can only said it is mentality thing.

Please explain mentality thing, not his footballing skill...
I believe you got something there.

I know i got something there. But i know that also 90 % people from Balkans understand it. If you are from that region , why dont you try to explain it to them. I can add later. You should know the + and - of typical Balkan mentality.

football-fan said:
freewheelinfranklin said:
I think one of the interesting things here is that Pellegrini has clearly identified at least some of the same issues that Mancini did. Specifically Dzeko's inability to sustain effort levels and motivation, along with Hart's complacency causing a tail off in performance.

Its interesting to see if his approach is more successful in getting the best from these players.

My prediction is;

Hart will come back a better player.

Dzeko will go in Jan. (if Jovetic gets fit) or next summer if we need to keep him as cover.

I think Dzeko's contribution in his first 12-18 months should and will be remembered fondly, some players just need to move periodically to motivate themselves.

You are wrong. Such big coach as Pellegrini is he has at least 5 moves/games planed in advance. I for one must say that I did not ONCE said bad things on Mancini in any Bosnian or other forum. But I DID said that i have very bad feeling on Pellegrini/Dzeko and i was unfortunately right.
Pellegrini did some things good don get me wrong.
- Finally playing Nasri in first 11 ( instead od Milner, Navas )
- Use Kolarov ( who was as Dzeko on a verge of leaving ) on 2 positions ( left winger and left defender ) which means more playing time and one less unsettled player.
- You should not wory about Hart. It is just a trick to make an expresion that he have to fight for his place so you can get the most out of him. In few games he will be back and will play for the reast of the season.
- But he did very poor regarding Dzeko. The chance he gave him was minimal or less. He wanted him to be a super sub. Why. Because there is not ONE player in the world who is better than Dzeko and WOULD want to play as 3 striker.
- Jovetic will be the Dzeko 2 scenario ( I can explain later ).

Dzeko did a lot good things in this club. The reason i am writing this is that i want Dzeko and CIty to finish in positive way and the City fans to remember Dzeko as one of this club great players. Dzeko should be sold in JAN for at least four reasons:
1) His price wil decrease he was worth 20 mil. EUR ( before this season ), will be around 15 mil. EUR ( in JAN.), 10 mil. EUR ( in summer ) and 5 or less mil. EUR ( in last 6 months ). + his big wages
2) He will never be good SUB. He did it last year just to prove everybody how good he is ( in spite ). He will NEVER do it this year, because that would mean that he is satisfied with the SUB position.
3) You will already have hard time getting good 3 choice striker. The longer this saga continue the less players will want to come. Not to mention English TOP players, you can forget about those.
4) FIFA fair play

- Bonus question do you really think you know the reason why van Persie did not join City. Do you really think it is Marwood or Mancinis fault, really ??

Anyone else see some similarities in style?

ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Please explain mentality thing, not his footballing skill...
I believe you got something there.

I know i got something there. But i know that also 90 % people from Balkans understand it. If you are from that region , why dont you try to explain it to them. I can add later. You should know the + and - of typical Balkan mentality.

football-fan said:
I think one of the interesting things here is that Pellegrini has clearly identified at least some of the same issues that Mancini did. Specifically Dzeko's inability to sustain effort levels and motivation, along with Hart's complacency causing a tail off in performance.

Its interesting to see if his approach is more successful in getting the best from these players.

My prediction is;

Dzeko will go in Jan. (if Jovetic gets fit) or next summer if we need to keep him as cover.

I think Dzeko's contribution in his first 12-18 months should and will be remembered fondly, some players just need to move periodically to motivate themselves.

You are wrong. Such big coach as Pellegrini is he has at least 5 moves/games planed in advance. I for one must say that I did not ONCE said bad things on Mancini in any Bosnian or other forum. But I DID said that i have very bad feeling on Pellegrini/Dzeko and i was unfortunately right.
- Use Kolarov ( who was as Dzeko on a verge of leaving ) on 2 positions ( left winger and left defender ) which means more playing time and one less unsettled player.
- You should not wory about Hart. It is just a trick to make an expresion that he have to fight for his place so you can get the most out of him. In few games he will be back and will play for the reast of the season.
- But he did very poor regarding Dzeko. The chance he gave him was minimal or less. He wanted him to be a super sub. Why. Because there is not ONE player in the world who is better than Dzeko and WOULD want to play as 3 striker.

Dzeko did a lot good things in this club. The reason i am writing this is that i want Dzeko and CIty to finish in positive way and the City fans to remember Dzeko as one of this club great players. Dzeko should be sold in JAN for at least four reasons:
1) His price wil decrease he was worth 20 mil. EUR ( before this season ), will be around 15 mil. EUR ( in JAN.), 10 mil. EUR ( in summer ) and 5 or less mil. EUR ( in last 6 months ). + his big wages
2) He will never be good SUB. He did it last year just to prove everybody how good he is ( in spite ). He will NEVER do it this year, because that would mean that he is satisfied with the SUB position.
3) You will already have hard time getting good 3 choice striker. The longer this saga continue the less players will want to come. Not to mention English TOP players, you can forget about those.
4) FIFA fair play

- Bonus question do you really think you know the reason why van Persie did not join City. Do you really think it is Marwood or Mancinis fault, really ??

Yep. Will get back to you on it in future though.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:

football-fan said:

4) FIFA fair play

Yep. Will get back to you on it in future though.
I disagree, but will have to get back to you on why!

football-fan said:

My prediction is;

4) FIFA fair play

I think you overlook the fact that Pelle left out Negredo at the start of the season despite the Beast being his own signing and despite some excellent appearances as sub. His reason? To give Dzeko his chance which, to be fair, his pre-season performances deserved. We were all saying he looked like a new man.

Time has moved on. Negredo fought like fuck to make the starting berth his own and he's now forged a fantastic partnership with El Kun. He's skilful, he's intelligent and he's got balls - but he's humble and takes nothing for granted.

Dzeko's a decent player but he must realise he's playing for one of the most ambitious and potentially powerful clubs in Europe. We're not Wolfsburg. At this level there is no "entitlement" to be selected. You either shine or risk losing out. This is what you accept when you sign up to a lucrative contract with MCFC.

If he does move on it will be when City deem the time and price right. We owe him nothing, just as he's show by his interview that he doesn't owe us.

sir baconface said:
football-fan said:

My prediction is;

4) FIFA fair play

I think you overlook the fact that Pelle left out Negredo at the start of the season despite the Beast being his own signing and despite some excellent appearances as sub. His reason? To give Dzeko his chance which, to be fair, his pre-season performances deserved. We were all saying he looked like a new man.

Time has moved on. Negredo fought like fuck to make the starting berth his own and he's now forged a fantastic partnership with El Kun. He's skilful, he's intelligent and he's got balls - but he's humble and takes nothing for granted.

Dzeko's a decent player but he must realise he's playing for one of the most ambitious and potentially powerful clubs in Europe. At this level there is no "entitlement" to be selected. You either shine or risk losing out. This is what you accept when you sign up to a lucrative contract with MCFC.

If he does move on it will be when City deem the time and price right. We owe him nothing, just as he's show by his interview that he doesn't owe us.
I think we can all agree, the best course of action at this point is for Edin to pickup golf.

Edin unfortunately is not prepared to get stuck in and like it or not that is what the premiership is about sometimes. Sticking a foot or head in, tackling hard, supporting team mates caught out of position, running till you drop....... Edin wont do this .. the beast will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.