Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt long ago we had a thread on here calling Yaya a lazy sod and saying he should be dropped..

I learned then that many on here wouldnt know a footballer if he stood next to a submarine..

BosnianDragon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
sorry he didnt score...

-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm --

sorry i guess your new to the dzeko thread and are totally oblivious to the amount of shit he gets while neg is doing the same thing and is getting called all action man god. (cuz he runs around alot)...

So im guessing you dont like Negredo. I was only clearing up your assessment that he didn't come close to scoring when he did. You obviously have a lot of time for Dzeko but its clear that sometimes like yesterday especially that Negredo was the right choice. I pointed out to the other lad that Dzeko actually seemed happier than last season when he started from the bench. Negredo and Dzeko will rotate, that is obvious as even though Dzeko scored on Tuesday Negredo started the derby.
I know you think Dzeko gets pelted a lot and in fairness he does but I think there is a lot of bad blood from the end of last season when he just gave up. Bluemoon is a strange world where everyone is open for attack and I generally dont think it represents the majority of fans anyway.
Just to point out its not running about alot its the runs he makes he moves defenders and takes them away from the ball. Dzeko does not do this as he is a different footballer, more of a direct striker rather than one that will move defenders for others. Both have merits and both are scoring goals, its a win win situation at the moment

It is not win/win situation will never be. This can last only for short period of time. On the and City, Negredo and Dzeko will all lose. Decissions have to be made (I think they already are). Players have to play in order to keep their form, confidence and high level compete (can you imagine any sport, any player where he does not compete and expect high professional results), City can not keep Negredo and Dzeko as rotation duo. That never worked out in any serious teams. Dzeko waited long enough, he deserved chance to leave in January. All other things as "rotation", "supersub" etc. are just b.s.
Deary me Bosnian, go home you're drunk

waspish said:
Looks like Pelegrini doesn't fancy him as first choice either

But, but, but, he's world class, apparently.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Wasnt long ago we had a thread on here calling Yaya a lazy sod and saying he should be dropped..

I learned then that many on here wouldnt know a footballer if he stood next to a submarine..

Give it up, you are allowed to be wrong and admit it.

samharris said:

I called him that because at the time he was being a bloody lazy sod. He is allowed to turn it on and Yaya has always been a big game player and from time to time a little lazy. Different argument though and I dont want to criticize anyone at the moment

samharris said:

Its a bit strange that this thread has been bumped in the way it has after yesterday. Surely the manager was justified in his selection after Negredo and Aguero played so well.
It played out to perfection, the strength and power from the beast and the guile and craft from Aguero - it was perfect.
Dzeko will get plenty of minutes this year to score his goals and he seems as happy as I've seen him at the club so instead of looking for arguments that aren't there just be happy that we beat them wankers yesterday and everyone who played their part did a great job - including Edin when he came on.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BosnianDragon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So im guessing you dont like Negredo. I was only clearing up your assessment that he didn't come close to scoring when he did. You obviously have a lot of time for Dzeko but its clear that sometimes like yesterday especially that Negredo was the right choice. I pointed out to the other lad that Dzeko actually seemed happier than last season when he started from the bench. Negredo and Dzeko will rotate, that is obvious as even though Dzeko scored on Tuesday Negredo started the derby.
I know you think Dzeko gets pelted a lot and in fairness he does but I think there is a lot of bad blood from the end of last season when he just gave up. Bluemoon is a strange world where everyone is open for attack and I generally dont think it represents the majority of fans anyway.
Just to point out its not running about alot its the runs he makes he moves defenders and takes them away from the ball. Dzeko does not do this as he is a different footballer, more of a direct striker rather than one that will move defenders for others. Both have merits and both are scoring goals, its a win win situation at the moment

It is not win/win situation will never be. This can last only for short period of time. On the and City, Negredo and Dzeko will all lose. Decissions have to be made (I think they already are). Players have to play in order to keep their form, confidence and high level compete (can you imagine any sport, any player where he does not compete and expect high professional results), City can not keep Negredo and Dzeko as rotation duo. That never worked out in any serious teams. Dzeko waited long enough, he deserved chance to leave in January. All other things as "rotation", "supersub" etc. are just b.s.

Even drunk I respect other people and their opinions, no matter how brainless they are.

BosnianDragon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
BosnianDragon said:

Even drunk I respect other people and their opinions, no matter how brainless they are.

We are not the ones that "follow" a football team because of one player, brainless indeed.

pominoz said:
BosnianDragon said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

We are not the ones that "follow" a football team because of one player, brainless indeed.

No...you lot just "follow" one particular thread because of one player..

Tell me, what happened with the give him til christmas comment you made pre season.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.