Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I think some of our English comrades are envious because they've lost almost all sense of national pride over the last 30 years, and I'm not talkinga about just in football. They probably don't even know if they're English or British?

Bosnian supporters are truly fanatical and unrealistic, but I love the fact that they would die for the team. One Slovakian guy asked a Bosnian fan last week why they travel so much with the team and are constantly singing and cheering? The Bosnian supporter told him "you got your country with a signature of a pen, and I got mine by losing two brothers in the bloody war".

Dzeko may not really be "the best", but he is the BEST to us and we love him. I can appreciate some of the criticism he gets when it's deserved, even I do it, but the few on here who are constantly bashing him should be ashamed of themselves.

And why are u provocating them. You DO the same thing as they do to bash bosnians. Why do you bash their country ? It is not OK. May I ask you how old are you ?
I'm not sure it's worth it, friend. You'll only give yourself a headache.

BosnianDragon said:
Zlatan said:
mgreenz97 said:
fair point maybe saying fucking bosnians was a bit extreme
I don't have a problem with Bosnians as a nationality, but I do have a problem with their tendency to think that their own countries players are absolute world beaters when in reality they just aren't.

You are true in reality Bosnian players are not world beaters. But they are one of the best in world they are. If national team of 2.000.000 mil. - 3.000.000 mil. country is in TOP 15 in the world it means something. They have had 4-5 years off blody war. The whole one or two generations were lost. The Core of Bosnian team are the players which were borned as a refugies in the western europe. Because Bosnia didnt have even basic courts, and everything neded to create o good player. So the fact that Bosnian players , refugies in W. Europe are in majority much much beter and more talented than germans, swiss, austrians ... and other players tell something about them. If Bosnia didnt have does refugiess borned in W. Europe and trained in normal condisions they wouldnt be in TOP 15 they would be hardly in TOP 50.
As for Dzeko they adore him because he is a striker, they know he is better than he shows right now and thay would like to be known as a country with great players in the world. They dont hate you people here , but thay can be irrational which I saw in there posts of some.
I Hope u understand it more now.

Don't worry Zlatan, we don't need lawyer or someone to explain us Bosnians. There is nothing wrong with wishing for Dzeko to leave City (since it seems City don't need him) and go to club where he wil play regulary and by adding some of his achivements in process. I'm confused with passion of some fans to offend Dzeko and Bosnians. One of my best friends is Englishman who married my relative and lives in Bosnia for more than 15 years. Worked with Englishman in several different countries and have nothing but nice expirience which I will always remember. Howevere, on this tread, here I'm exchanching posts with some people who easilly cross the line. It is obvious they are not even close to Englishman I had a pleasure to meet.

LOOK it is simple.
Me personally also want/ed Dzeko to leave ( if something drastic good dont happeen to him ). I would really much like to explain my point to the english fans to see their opinion. Maybe they will see that i am right after all.
I think that majority of them dont hate bosnians. They hate bosnians who provoke them and they maybe really dont know what kind of player Dzeko is, ( and dont care ) because you didint explain it to them.
TO me vary few here looks irrational and haters, OK<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
Zlatan said:
BosnianDiamond said:
I think some of our English comrades are envious because they've lost almost all sense of national pride over the last 30 years, and I'm not talkinga about just in football. They probably don't even know if they're English or British?

Bosnian supporters are truly fanatical and unrealistic, but I love the fact that they would die for the team. One Slovakian guy asked a Bosnian fan last week why they travel so much with the team and are constantly singing and cheering? The Bosnian supporter told him "you got your country with a signature of a pen, and I got mine by losing two brothers in the bloody war".

Dzeko may not really be "the best", but he is the BEST to us and we love him. I can appreciate some of the criticism he gets when it's deserved, even I do it, but the few on here who are constantly bashing him should be ashamed of themselves.

And why are u provocating them. You DO the same thing as they do to bash bosnians. Why do you bash their country ? It is not OK. May I ask you how old are you ?
I'm not sure it's worth it, friend. You'll only give yourself a headache.

No problem mate i would really like to people to see the real picture of Dzeko who he really is, because some of kids in here can not explain it right.

Zlatan, get over yourself. I'm probably older than you!

I've been on this forum for three years and we have said the same shit you're saying during that time. It's not going to fucking matter... you just don't realize it yet :)

The same people who bash Dzeko all the time will continue to bash him and to call out every single pass he misplaces or a header he misses as being "shit". You can never change that no matter how much you "explain" it.

BosnianDiamond you really are a muppet aren't you?

dzeko is one of the most backed players on match day, he is one of the few that get his name sang every time he's on the pitch. just because a few people on an internet forum don't rate him doesn't mean that it's all city fans.

we have told you this many times and it doesn't seem to process. if you stood where my season ticket is in the south stand at the etihad, you'd realise that city fans like him. when he gets brought on he receives one of the loudest cheers out of all the players and always gets a standing ovation after going off, people often shout at english games to bring a certain player on and quite often around me on sunday people were shouting "bring on edin". the majority who rate him on here are silent which you also have to realise.

and we do realise our nationality, I for one am English and British at the same time and I'm pretty certain of that so before you decide to come on here gobbing off left, right and centre, step back from the keyboard and realise that you're about to type fucking bollocks.

ban-mcfc said:

dzeko is one of the most backed players on match day, he is one of the few that get his name sang every time he's on the pitch. just because a few people on an internet forum don't rate him doesn't mean that it's all city fans.

we have told you this many times and it doesn't seem to process. if you stood where my season ticket is in the south stand at the etihad, you'd realise that city fans like him. when he gets brought on he receives one of the loudest cheers out of all the players and always gets a standing ovation after going off, people often shout at english games to bring a certain player on and quite often around me on sunday people were shouting "bring on edin". the majority who rate him on here are silent which you also have to realise.

and we do realise our nationality, I for one am English and British at the same time and I'm pretty certain of that so before you decide to come on here gobbing off left, right and centre, step back from the keyboard and realise that you're about to type fucking bollocks.
I wasn't talking to you, only to the select few you referred to in your post.

BosnianDiamond said:

I've been on this forum for three years and we have said the same shit you're saying during that time. It's not going to fucking matter... you just don't realize it yet :)

The same people who bash Dzeko all the time will continue to bash him and to call out every single pass he misplaces or a header he misses as being "shit". You can never change that no matter how much you "explain" it.

I was reading this forum in past years until few days before I had enough of it and would like to make the peace with majority of english fans. If they wouldnt give me a chance than i will believe you OK. I still think you didint explain them in the real way , you were to agrressive and they were to because of that. And how good do you really now the game of football i shall see as it goes. Maybe you arent briliant in football. I would like to beg you too give me a few days and dont fight or provocate them ok ??

Zlatan said:
BosnianDiamond said:

I was reading this forum in past years until few days before I had enough of it and would like to make the peace with majority of english fans. If they wouldnt give me a chance than i will believe you OK. I still think you didint explain them in the real way , you were to agrressive and they were to because of that. And how good do you really now the game of football i shall see as it goes. Maybe you arent briliant in football. I would like to beg you too give me a few days and dont fight or provocate them ok ??
Fair enough, have at it mate! :)

BosnianDiamond said:
Zlatan said:
BosnianDiamond said:

Fair enough, have at it mate! :)
OK tenks. If any of those english fans who was fighting with you want to talk with me i would gladly explain them some things. How I see Dzeko and their team. Ask me ..

ban-mcfc said:

OK TOUGH Question. What do you predict will Dzekos future would be with Man. City in this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.