Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
BosnianDiamond said:
ban-mcfc said:
BosnianDiamond you really are a muppet aren't you?

dzeko is one of the most backed players on match day, he is one of the few that get his name sang every time he's on the pitch. just because a few people on an internet forum don't rate him doesn't mean that it's all city fans.

we have told you this many times and it doesn't seem to process. if you stood where my season ticket is in the south stand at the etihad, you'd realise that city fans like him. when he gets brought on he receives one of the loudest cheers out of all the players and always gets a standing ovation after going off, people often shout at english games to bring a certain player on and quite often around me on sunday people were shouting "bring on edin". the majority who rate him on here are silent which you also have to realise.

and we do realise our nationality, I for one am English and British at the same time and I'm pretty certain of that so before you decide to come on here gobbing off left, right and centre, step back from the keyboard and realise that you're about to type fucking bollocks.
I wasn't talking to you, only to the select few you referred to in your post.

why do you feel he needs to leave city though? because a few on here slate him?

he's had plenty of minutes this season and is doing well, the fans at games back him and so does the manager.

not sure what else you want.

Zlatan said:
jimharri said:
mgreenz97 said:
fair point maybe saying fucking bosnians was a bit extreme
I don't have a problem with Bosnians as a nationality, but I do have a problem with their tendency to think that their own countries players are absolute world beaters when in reality they just aren't.
They do tend to see the world through heavy duty blinkers. And I can't understand why they ''follow'' (not support) a team simply because one of their fellow countrymen is at that club. I would hazard a guess that if/when Edin leaves City, there won't be more than one or two Bosnians left on here. Bizarre.

They support player more than a team because they have a big need to be indentifated with him who is a known person. Thru him they want to show them self in the world + they are really crazy about footbal. Had many great footballers in PAST, And Balkans in general are one of the most talented population of world in football. If you just see how many talented players are in that area.
I can't understand that reasoning to be honest. We support City because it is our club, or that we come from Manchester and support the local side, or that our fathers/mother/siblings supported them before us; we don't give a flying fuck where the players are from. If they're good enough, that's all that matters. For instance, United have a fair representation of English players. Using your logic, we should all be following them. Bollocks. Perhaps this over-enthusiastic sense of national pride is the root cause of all the trouble in the Balkans during this last 15-20 years. Worth thinking about.

ban-mcfc said:
BosnianDiamond said:
ban-mcfc said:

dzeko is one of the most backed players on match day, he is one of the few that get his name sang every time he's on the pitch. just because a few people on an internet forum don't rate him doesn't mean that it's all city fans.

we have told you this many times and it doesn't seem to process. if you stood where my season ticket is in the south stand at the etihad, you'd realise that city fans like him. when he gets brought on he receives one of the loudest cheers out of all the players and always gets a standing ovation after going off, people often shout at english games to bring a certain player on and quite often around me on sunday people were shouting "bring on edin". the majority who rate him on here are silent which you also have to realise.

and we do realise our nationality, I for one am English and British at the same time and I'm pretty certain of that so before you decide to come on here gobbing off left, right and centre, step back from the keyboard and realise that you're about to type fucking bollocks.

he's had plenty of minutes this season and is doing well, the fans at games back him and so does the manager.

I will answer to you please whait for 10 min OK

Zlatan said:
ban-mcfc said:
BosnianDiamond said:

well i've never had that before haha

Zlatan said:
ban-mcfc said:
BosnianDiamond said:

Well, I'm intrigued. Wonder what young zlat's doing for 10 ?

ban-mcfc said:
BosnianDiamond said:
ban-mcfc said:

I FEEL HE NEED TO LEAVE CITY JUST FOR ONE THING. / UNFAIR TREATMENT OF MANCINI / - to say the least
DZEKO was at the time when he joined city HOT. HE had an luxury to chose which TOP CLUB in Europe to go. In every team he would be FIRST STRIKER.
FIrst there was Juventus. They were ready to pay 30 mil EUR for him which is similar to Citys 32 mil EUR. They where CRAZY FOR him. They where in talks with him for 1 and i half year. The only problem was that Dzeko was an NON EU player. Juventus bought Krasic as an NON EU PLAYER , so Dzeko should wait for 6 monthes. JUVENTUS were begging him to sign a deal 6 month in advance. That is how much they wanted him. ( BUT DZEKO WASNT SURE AND MAID A MISTAKE ). He would be their legend.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/article8396822/Juve-bietet-30-Millionen-und-einen-Spieler-fuer-Dzeko.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/artic ... Dzeko.html</a>

Then came AC MILAN. Mr Galliani flew to Sarajevo to talk to Dzekos father. But you know MILAN. He was theirs FIRST CHOICE but they tried to get him cheeper ( typical Milan ), Then Bayern came, They said there is just one DIlema Gomez or Dzeko. They bought Gomez becasue he was german national player and the Bayern was small version of german nat. team.
Then he came to City.
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY DID MANCINI BOUGHT HIM IF HE DIDINT WANT TO USE HIM AS A FIRST STRIKER. ( sure he knew what kind of player he was ). Mancini knew and said in his own words that Dzeko id wanted by half the Europe best teams.
THAT WAS TO ME OBVIOUS AFTER TOTTENAHM GAME. ( Dzeko had 4,5 goals in 2,3 games on the start. The next games was against relegation team at home which city won. Mancini knew everybody was affraid of City after 4 goals against Tottenham. HE WILINGLY DID NOT GAVE DZEKO A CHANCE to score 1,2,3 goals in an easy game. WHY ?? I think because than he will be leading socrer 6,7 goals after 3,4 games. He would come to 20 goals on the end. But Mancini was affraid because Dzeko would had 7 goals and Aguero, Tevez 2 how can that psihologicly affect them. It is vary hard to score if u must and Dzeko was far infront of them ). AND WHAT MANCINI DID ? HE willingly sacrifaced Dzeko, because his role in Mancinis head wasnt to be a first striker, top scorer. He saw Dzeko as a player for though games Stoke, Liverpool away , and maybe as a little reward if he score 2,3 in a game he will give him as a reward one start ( which is about 15 % chance that he will score 2,3 again ).
Dzekos biggest mistake was 1/2 years ago. Bayern wanted him before Mandzukic, which was Dzekos SUB in Wolfsburg. They where ready to offer him twice the amount than to Mandza.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2164640/Edin-Dzeko-Bayern-Munich-doubt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... doubt.html</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inhalt.fc-bayern-kauft-ein-die-bombe-heisst-dzeko.635e80ff-9d85-46f4-9dca-5172ef918ee1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/inh ... 18ee1.html</a>
HE refused. I think he didin want to go as a losser from city. BIG MISTAKE. IN BAYERN he would be a legend FIRST STRIKER like Mandzukic he is not near as good as Dzeko. The only think Mandza is really good is that he can run like crazy, and track back.
( NOT TO MENTION THAT BAYERN WHEY OF PLAYING IS IDEAL FOR DZEKO , crosses from RIbbery and Robben). There were even interwiews i can found it if you want, where RIbbery was saying that Dzeko is a great striker and that he would like him to come to FC Bayern. ( BILD.DE - bigest german newspaper )
SADDLY now he have to fight for the second striker place and i think that mr. Pellegrini allready made his mind before the season even started, who will be his top striker pair. I really hope i am wrong, If i am not Dzeko Really should live in JAN.

jimharri said:
Zlatan said:
jimharri said:
They do tend to see the world through heavy duty blinkers. And I can't understand why they ''follow'' (not support) a team simply because one of their fellow countrymen is at that club. I would hazard a guess that if/when Edin leaves City, there won't be more than one or two Bosnians left on here. Bizarre.

They support player more than a team because they have a big need to be indentifated with him who is a known person. Thru him they want to show them self in the world + they are really crazy about footbal. Had many great footballers in PAST, And Balkans in general are one of the most talented population of world in football. If you just see how many talented players are in that area.
I can't understand that reasoning to be honest. We support City because it is our club, or that we come from Manchester and support the local side, or that our fathers/mother/siblings supported them before us; we don't give a flying fuck where the players are from. If they're good enough, that's all that matters. For instance, United have a fair representation of English players. Using your logic, we should all be following them. Bollocks. Perhaps this over-enthusiastic sense of national pride is the root cause of all the trouble in the Balkans during this last 15-20 years. Worth thinking about.

I agree with yuo. Nationalism is bad thing, but every country went through same phase at one point. You just don't understand how lucky you are to live in England, Manchester where football (including all other things) are on such high level. You have one of the best leagues in the world. Globalisation and money destroyed football in many small countries including my. Good players at early age going to play for big EU clubs. Bosnian footbal league same as many other leagues in region sucks, stadiums are empty, football is on very very low level. It become normal that people are now fans of some big EU clubs and follow local league only occassinaly. All that has been imposed by globalisation and new era in media coverage. We faced the fact long time ago that we will probably never in our life time have team from Bosnia that plays CL (or maybe we have team like Dinamo from Croatia - complete umberesement). Simply not rich enough. We faced and accepted that fact, now you need to accept the fact that many football fans from all over the world love City for many reasons and one of the reasons is mentioned above. The other one is - by coming to City, Dzeko placed City in harts of many football fans in Bosnia, and it will stay there for long time, long after Dzeko's departure.
I wish I have a club as MC in my country.

Some posters really are dillusional in regards to Dzeko's ability. He's not in the same league as Aguero. The sooner they accept that the better.

They should also realise that football is a SQUAD game. It takes 25 players to win a league, not 3 or 4 individuals, and definately not 1 Bosnian striker who they idolise.

I

js1993 said:
Some posters really are dillusional in regards to Dzeko's ability. He's not in the same league as Aguero. The sooner they accept that the better.

They should also realise that football is a SQUAD game. It takes 25 players to win a league, not 3 or 4 individuals, and definately not 1 Bosnian striker who they idolise.

I

I have said it 10 times in last 2 days THAT AGUERO is BY FAR THE BEST STRIKER IN Man. CIty. One class above Dzeko. Aguero is 40-50 mil, eur striker, Dzeko is 15-25 mil eur, now saddly, I think i am fair.

js1993 said:

I

Aguero still need to prove all those things you are claming, therefore just beeing Aguero's fan will not cut it.
If Aguero and Dzeko would stop they carriers at this point and someone make a list of their achivements and results Aguero would be way below Dzeko. Do you understand my point. All last year I was reading how Aguero is great, but except love for the guy, many things were not making any sense. Maybe this season is Aguero's and he will reach level everyone talk about, but till that happen please spare me of your dellusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.