Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
noise said:
pudge said:
Seriously, do you post anything else?
Do you post anything else than complain about people who have something positive to say about a player for a change?
And do you do anything but stalk myself?

This poster has posted the same thing about 15 times, it was acknowledged the first time.

Should I applaud each time he posts it?

he has to keep posting it due to the fact they absolute shit people say about him from supposed fans.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
noise said:
Do you post anything else than complain about people who have something positive to say about a player for a change?
And do you do anything but stalk myself?

This poster has posted the same thing about 15 times, it was acknowledged the first time.

Should I applaud each time he posts it?

he has to keep posting it due to the fact they absolute shit people say about him from supposed fans.
kismet said:
In 120 years of trying City have only ever won the Premiership on 3 occasions and the leading goalscorers on each occasion were vital in that achievement, they were -

1936 - Brook, Doherty and Tilson

1968 - Young, Lee and Bell

2012 - Aguerro, Balo and Edin

Legends one and all.

I've been watching City for nearly 50 years and Dzeko is one of the best I have seen in City shirt.
kismet said:
In 120 years of trying we have only ever won the league on 3 occasions, the guys who got the goals on each occasion were -

1937 - Doherty, Brook, Tilson

1968 - Bell, Lee, Young

2012 - Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli

All of the above will be remembered as City legends. Give Dzeko a break.
kismet said:
In 120 years of trying we only win the Premiership on 3 occasions........leading scorers -

1936 - Doherty, Brook and Tilson
1968 - Bell, Lee and Young
2012 - Aguerro, Balo and DZEKO

City legends one and all.

Been watching CIty for 50 years from Blackley/Middleton. Dzeko is one of the best I have seen.
kismet said:
thank goodness for all the goals he got us the year we won the Premiership, they led to us getting crucial points.

120 years of trying to win the PREM /Div 1 and we've only won it 3 times. Dzeko's goals were crucial. He helped create history and we should respect him for that.
kismet said:
Let me just clarify the list I gave were the leading scorers in each of the seasons we won the league, not the final games of the season. You could add Herd and Summerbee in 37 and 68 for their goals too.

When we won in 2012 Dzeko was the second leading scorer behind Kun and should be respected. His goal against QPR was also fundamental in the comeback.

One of the best strikers I've seen in 50 years of watching City.
kismet said:
In 1936 the goalscorers were -

Doherty 30
Brook 20
Herd 15
Tilson 15

Young 19
Lee 16
Bell 14
Summerbee 14

Last year we had Aguero 23, Dzeko 14, Balotelli 13
kismet said:
He's a legend.

Put him in there with Brook, Doherty, Bell, Young, Herd, Summerbee, Aguero, and Lee.

We've only won the title three times in over 100 years and those guys scored the goals that led us to the title in 36, 68 and 2012.
kismet said:
In over 100 years we have only won the League on 3 occasions and the goals scored were vital -

In 1936 goals from Brook, Tilson, Doherty and Herd were crucial. Those four were forever remembered as City legends

In 1968 goals from Bell, Lee, Summerbee and Young were again crucial. We named a stand after Bell and Summerbee became our international ambassodor. Legends forever.

In 2012 it was the goals of Aguerro, Dzeko and Baolotelli that powered us to the title, don't forget it was goals scored that was crucial. These three, in years to come will be viewed as legends. The history books will show this.

Edin is a legend.

Mario I wish you all the best at AC, we will never forget your goals, against QPR especially, MOM in the Cup Final and the catalyst for the 6-1.
kismet said:
In over 100 years we have only won the Title three times. We had some wonderful goalscorers who led us to the title on each occasion, they are -

Brook
Doherty
Herd
Tilson

Summerbee
Lee
Bell
Young

Aguerro
Balotelli
Dzeko

For me the history books will record their magnificent achievements and in my opinion they will all be regarded as legends.
kismet said:
The legends who scored the goals who took us to our three Championsihips in over 100 years are -

1936 - Fred Tilson, Eric Brook, Alec Herd and Peter Doherty

1968 - Francis Lee, Neil Young, Colin Bell and Neil Young

2012 - Sergio Aguerro, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko

Legends one and all.

15 was a bit extreme, it was only 10.....

Just to add to his accolades from something I read today:

- Leading scorer of current WC qualifiers with Robin Van Persie (8 goals each).

- Has a real chance of beating Shevchenko for all-time best WC qualifing scorer from UEFA (Shevchenko 26, Dzeko 17 with these qualifiers not over and has at least one or even two more cycles to play).

The kid is, and has always been a goalscoring machine...simples.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:13 am --<br /><br />
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
kanovic said:
A fellow poster summed it up for me (can't remember who). Playing Dzeko is going to cost us points this season, just like it already has.
How has playing him cost us points?

Because when he plays, his shitness affects the rest of team and has a negative influence on our play as a whole.

Only an idiot can call Edin Dzeko "shit". Look at his career (at City and before) and his market value.

You are entitled to NOT LIKE a player - but one should try to avoid sounding like an idiot in the process...

Simples.

pudge said:
foetus said:
haha pudge. You certainly love checking other posters history :)
Have to keep myself busy during the international break

I call it being a sad bastard,but then if im wrong I apologise..
But you freely call others on here stalkers, tell me- do you know the term 'pot kettle black' where you are from??

A fellow poster summed it up for me (can't remember who). Playing Dzeko is going to cost us points this season, just like it already has.

Have a listen to this shite ffs..

RE: Dzeko vs. Robben - how can you guys be so ignorant??

Hear me out:

Dzeko is KNOWN as a player who hasn't missed a total of 5 games in his entire career (what did he miss at City, two in three years?). Why do you think that is??

He picks his battles. He is very SELECTIVE about when to "go for it". Watch him closely in game. He doesnt (nor he can) run about the entire game. When he decides to chase he is not bad at it, but it doesnt happen to often.

Whether that's a right approach is a completely different issue (and for the record, I as one of his biggest fans dont like it).

Positives: This is the way he keeps himself fresh and at lower injury risk. Some could even argue that, since he is a striker and his primary goal is not defending, this is not a bad approach as he is always available (for example, maybe some people would like to have Aguero less frequently injured at the cost of him slowing down a little??).

Negatives: this approach/habit of Edin's is not suffice for EPL which is predicated on running and "work rate" - hence all of you are flipping out. On top of that it puts more pressure on rest of the team.

Either way - this is down to his prior coaching as he's always been this way. In EPL though it must change, otherwise he'll never be as successful as he could be.

Or alternatively he just crapped his pants and bottled out of a very winnable challenge against that notorius hardman Arjen Fucking Robben.

I think my version is more likely to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.