Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if the new ffp going to go of how much your % of clubs turnover towards player wages 52m a year will be a to big a chunk towards it!

If..after the covid pandemic and the seismic impact it has caused, Real Madrid choose to sign Haaland on €1m per week then they will be bloody stupid

You would think after the damage covid caused to their finances they would wise up
I don't think Real could sign him on the reported €1m per week due to the salary cap imposed by la liga.

Real are in the same boat as Barca financially and will have to balance their books. Signing a player on €1m per week is surely a non-starter.

Who does that leave then?

Madrid probably out of it due to spending big on Mbappe and being skint.

I don't see PSG stumping up that kind of money and/or Haaland wanting to play in France.

Realistically only leaves United if we don't move for him. And that is an absolutely sickening thought.

We should be all over this move. Get Tranny in for a year and then Haaland next summer. Be bonkers to let the scum have a free run at him.

I think between Haaland, RM and Riola they’ll work it out - same with Mbappe.

Players of that quality can dictate who they play for and it seems both want Madrid.

Just a thought.... we read all the shite put out there by no marks and scribblers about us and our transfers and quite rightly (some of us) treat them with a ton of salt. This could be the same. Sorry to piss on the parade.
The only bit I believe atm, is the 40m to Raiola, as the ex Juve chairman confirmed this is what Utd paid in the Pogba transfer.

Who does that leave then?

Madrid probably out of it due to spending big on Mbappe and being skint.

I don't see PSG stumping up that kind of money and/or Haaland wanting to play in France.

Realistically only leaves United if we don't move for him. And that is an absolutely sickening thought.

We should be all over this move. Get Tranny in for a year and then Haaland next summer. Be bonkers to let the scum have a free run at him.
Don't even see united stumping up the reported €1m per week wages. Its crazy money!

Based on your assumption, if we ditched Kane this year and went after Haaland next year instead that would leave Kane open to move to united.

I'd rather we go for Kane this year than pay anything like these figures being reported. Let united have a run at Haaland and I hope it bankrupts them further.

Don't even see united stumping up the reported €1m per week wages. Its crazy money!

Based on your assumption, if we ditched Kane this year and went after Haaland next year instead that would leave Kane open to move to united.

I'd rather we go for Kane this year than pay anything like these figures being reported. Let united have a run at Haaland and I hope it bankrupts them further.

United paying through the nose for a 29 year old Kane next summer, and us signing a 22 year old Haaland, would be the objectively better outcome than the opposite. I'd take it right now if it were that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.