Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He obviously supports both then.

I've never seen him in a Leeds shirt? All I've seen is 1 quote about winning the league with Leeds, it wouldn't be an achievement with City as we were / are regularly winning it anyway.

He's pictures in a City shirt as a baby, a City shirt as a teen and was also in City colours at the Wembley cup final (Sunderland I think) plus been games at the Etihad on a few occasions.

So it's pretty obvious he supports City in some form
Never said he didn’t pal . Just stating a fact that he is a Leeds fan . End of the day don’t think it matters who he supports he will move we’re he thinks it’s right and hopefully it will be city .can’t understand why he wouldn’t choose us as we would come in and be out number 9 where as at Madrid he would be playing second fiddle .

Never said he didn’t pal . Just stating a fact that he is a Leeds fan . End of the day don’t think it matters who he supports he will move we’re he thinks it’s right and hopefully it will be city .can’t understand why he wouldn’t choose us as we would come in and be out number 9 where as at Madrid he would be playing second fiddle .
Again it's not a fact.

Clearly has a soft spot for the shirts his dad was in as a kid.

“He was a Leeds fan, and a City fan, and a Nottingham Forest fan,” said Haaland senior.

“He followed me obviously, and that’s what you do in your youth. It’s different being a supporter than having it as your job.

Himself
“My father played for different Premier League teams, so of course you become a fan. You support them because you support your dad.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.