Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
2172 pages in and still nobody has a scooby on whether we'll sign him or not. Just speculation conjecture and guesswork based on guesswork of the media and social media self acclaimed ITKs.

I know nothing.

Welcome to the crazy world of the 'transfer forum'......hahaha!

2172 pages in and still nobody has a scooby on whether we'll sign him or not. Just speculation conjecture and guesswork based on guesswork of the media and social media self acclaimed ITKs.

I know nothing.

Oh, we're definitely signing him or not. One or the other anyway.

This could have a big impact on Haaland. I think he’s far more likely to join Real Madrid if Mbappe doesn’t

He apparently promised PSG he would never leave on a free as he apparently supported them as a kid, it makes sense to sign a short extension then PSG can get a fee from Madrid. If that happens it would strengthen our chances of Haaland, as PSG will ask Madrid for 100 plus for Mbappe. Im guessing Mbappe does not want to burn bridges with PSG.

He apparently promised PSG he would never leave on a free as he apparently supported them as a kid, it makes sense to sign a short extension then PSG can get a fee from Madrid. If that happens it would strengthen our chances of Haaland, as PSG will ask Madrid for 100 plus for Mbappe. Im guessing Mbappe does not want to burn bridges with PSG.
If that's the plan, why didn't they just take the money Madrid (supposedly) offered in the summer?

If that's the plan, why didn't they just take the money Madrid (supposedly) offered in the summer?

Messi Neymar Mbappe front three. PSG want the champions league they are obsessed with it with that front three they immediately in the summer become favourites for the competition. I think their owners think this is the year they win it. So probably why in the summer they didn’t want to let Mbappe go for a high fee. in their minds this is the best chance they have to finally winning the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.