Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

That was a really weird experience. I usually sit in 328 which is top tier of the Colin bell on the side of the north stand. Today I was in a box which was at the opposite end of the Colin bell stand, much closer to the singing areas.

it was shocking to me how little singing I could hear. The corner on the far side who sing, I could see that they were clapping and singing but could barely hear it. And the south stand who were basically right below me, I could hardly hear too.

I remember this from years ago when I sat once in 102 and couldn’t hear any singing. The acoustics of our stadium are weird. To me, sitting close to the the singing areas today; this was the worst atmosphere of the season by a mile.

apart from a couple of irritating songs from brentford fans last night i would say they where the best singing fans so far in the prem.

ok some fans have sung the odd song louder, but they kept going for 90 mins even though outplayed and lost 2 nil.

That was a really weird experience. I usually sit in 328 which is top tier of the Colin bell on the side of the north stand. Today I was in a box which was at the opposite end of the Colin bell stand, much closer to the singing areas.

it was shocking to me how little singing I could hear. The corner on the far side who sing, I could see that they were clapping and singing but could barely hear it. And the south stand who were basically right below me, I could hardly hear too.

I remember this from years ago when I sat once in 102 and couldn’t hear any singing. The acoustics of our stadium are weird. To me, sitting close to the the singing areas today; this was the worst atmosphere of the season by a mile.
1644508915099.png

I actually thought it was pretty decent today. I’ve been to lots of prem games that were much worse/ quieter.

the corner section seems to be coming back and even managed a Poznań
Listened on the radio(via website)it sounded okay to me to be fair, especially as it wasn't the most exciting of games.

Support sounded tremendous as usual at Norwich. How can it be that we have one of best away supports in the country, yet one of the worst at home? Genuinely mind boggling.

Our home support is no different to 99% of the other teams.

Support sounded tremendous as usual at Norwich. How can it be that we have one of best away supports in the country, yet one of the worst at home? Genuinely mind boggling.
It’s cos it’s easier to sing your heart out when you’re surrounded by like minded people.
At home it’s usually all the south end of the ground, so if you’re sat anywhere else in the ground you’re less likely to sing your heart out on your own, cos like me singing on my own I sound and feel like a knobhead.
We need pockets of around 500 fans like from today spread around the ground.
Then more people would be more likely to join in.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.