Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Our home atmosphere is never going to change unless we make a proper singing section and club doesn't add new hospitality sections every few years
Mate,the problems are more psychological than just simply logistic. It has to be the last game of the season and/or a desperate situation for the crowd to get behind the players.

Got nowt to do with a home end. 45,000 home fans sit in silence which is why the atmosphere is shite.

Our crowd are the reason my we draw games like that. Any team with a strong home atmosphere wouldn’t let a weak ref to be bent the way he was today. But we just allow it to develop into the shambles the second half turned into

Got nowt to do with a home end. 45,000 home fans sit in silence which is why the atmosphere is shite.

Our crowd are the reason my we draw games like that. Any team with a strong home atmosphere wouldn’t let a weak ref to be bent the way he was today. But we just allow it to develop into the shambles the second half turned into
Thought it was a flat atmosphere today from the start, but I don’t think the crowd can be blamed for basic wayward passing errors from the players. It’s a two way thing and City’s game is one of patience most of the time so makes it harder to get the crowd involved as, personally, getting excited over endless backpasses isn’t something I’m likely to do. I’m good at groaning though.

First time in 316 yesterday and the atmosphere near the away fans was good for most of the second half. If more people sing the atmosphere will improve.

I think the overall atmosphere in the ground wasn’t helped by people preoccupied with NYE. That’s life.

We drew the game because the players got sucked into the anti-football snide bollocks the opposition came to play, the ref was useless and we shit the bed in defence.

Dave and Gary up in 313 not clapping loud enough for your liking didn’t change a thing.

Most people pay to spectate rather than participate.

That's their choice BUT it does make for a really shite atmosphere.

I’m in 116. I like a singalong and a bit of atmosphere. But I don’t judge people who’d rather be in a quieter area and enjoy the game a different way.

Yesterday I was surrounded by pissed idiots who spent most of the game talking about “doing keys” and planning the rest of their New Year’s Eve sesh.

I’d rather have been with the thermos flask and blanket brigade tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.