Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I bet the Haaland’s fuckin love it. A song that celebrates both Dad ‘n’ Lad must be unique in the football world - I wait to be corrected.
Although we sung it for the Toure brothers, this new incarnation connects the old ‘ ickle City ‘ with the new superstar laden team. Expect it to go viral like the first time and get a new lease of life across the globe - much to the annoyance of the red mardarses.
Get it going Blues … Alfie, Alfie, Alfie …. ;-)
I agree. I love it. Proper City song.

Shows how different we all are, I'm more than happy with European supporters doing what they do in Europe, but would hate to see it come into the English game.

The only thing worse in world fussball than the wankers with the megaphones or drumkits is the bloody Vuvuzela. That's just 90 minutes of being stuck in a beehive.

The sound of a crowd reacting to the game in front of it, is the best thing about English football, and why I detested the South African World Cup and those wankers in the England band with their sodding trumpets.

Don't even get me started on the flags and banners....pure dipper-shite.
I agree. Plastic shit.

All our songs get sung at to fast a tempo.
The Bernardo song is fantastic when sung in the pubs etc but in the stands it is ruined by the faster tempo.

bernardo is the best song we sing for tempo, then like you say they speed it up, i dont know what some fans are on to speed up so much !

Seriously don't get the hate for flags, banners and 'ultras'. It works brilliantly if done correctly. Looks good, sounds good, and gets others joining in. More over, kids enjoy being part of it.

What's not to like?
What works brilliantly m8? What are you envisaging? I mean we have banners and flags, what more than that?

The only thing worse in world fussball than the wankers with the megaphones or drumkits is the bloody Vuvuzela. That's just 90 minutes of being stuck in a beehive.

The Beehive was a pub on Hyde Road in Gorton and I have been in it for more than 90 minutes and it was bad

More young people are in England are with the ultras idea look at Arsenal it will happen with everyone eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.