Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Good ^

This is the one I always bang on about, starts off slow, then around 27 seconds in goes full passion, just change River Plate to Alvarez or Man City

Yes I like this one too. Plenty for City lads to get into this one and the green brigade one

It was great tonight. Credit to the Forest fans who never stopped singing even when they were six down.
They never stopped singing all the way up to 5-0 down, they were chanting “is there a fire drill?” as loads of Blues we’re leaving… then when it went to 6-0 they shut up and we gave them a load of shit as loads of their fans got up and left and we chanted “is there a fire drill” back at them and “Forest are back hello hello”.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big shout out to Aaron and Dante who helped me get the Alvarez chant going tonight at the back of the South Stand.

To the chant of "Here we go, here we go, here we go, sung in the 80's and 90's, and of course for Niall Quinn and his Disco Pants,

OK, it's not original, but it took off straightaway, and it's a really easy chant to sing.

They never stopped singing all the way up to 5-0 down, they were chanting “is there a fire drill?” as loads of Blues we’re leaving… then when it went to 6-0 they shut up and we gave them a load of shit as loads of their fans got up and left and chanted “is there a fire drill” back at them and “Forest are back hello hello”.
I have to admit I can see their point. There were so many people leaving in 80 minutes I said to the guy next to me there’d be nobody left in the ground at full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.