Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

A big shout out to Aaron and Dante who helped me get the Alvarez chant going tonight at the back of the South Stand.

To the chant of "Here we go, here we go, here we go, sung in the 80's and 90's, and of course for Niall Quinn and his Disco Pants,

OK, it's not original, but it took off straightaway, and it's a really easy chant to sing.
What were the words?

They never stopped singing all the way up to 5-0 down, they were chanting “is there a fire drill?” as loads of Blues we’re leaving… then when it went to 6-0 they shut up and we gave them a load of shit as loads of their fans got up and left and we chanted “is there a fire drill” back at them and “Forest are back hello hello”.
We had better get used to it, unfortunately that’ll be a familiar chant sang to us this season.

It was great tonight. Credit to the Forest fans who never stopped singing even when they were six down.

We commented on it at the game and laughed and said it reminded us of ourselves when we weren't very good. When you're getting beat most games all you've got is your humour and staying loyal and making your own fun, so the singing is louder and more frequent.

The longer the game went on the quieter we got. Sounded like SS had given up at one point. It astounds me that a young crowd in SS1 can’t be arsed. It must be so frustrating for those that are trying their best to see other fans that want to go in what should be the best part of the ground for atmosphere not bothering.
And as for the family stand I’m in my 60’s and sing but 90% of even the young ones in there are like church mice.

The main problem in SS3 is that other parts of the ground singing cannot be heard up here.
This includes the away section.
I wonder if it is the same for SS1.
Row U where I sit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.