Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Point them out to stewards they’ve been under instruction to remove anyone wearing Madrid kit etc
Others have sussed them before I had chance. 2 lads looking bewildered in SS gettin shit. Felt a bit sorry for them but it’s the clubs fault this shouldn’t be happening. Saw another man with a young lad in real tracksuit pants. In an ideal world we could sit and watch in peace but some idiot will
Probably give it him and no one needs that with kids

This !! I'm in 111 they are already taking their seats - honestly I have not seen 1 fellow blue who normally stands around me yet - genuinely the atmosphere could suffer- hope not like !!!

Ha i think it's going to be a strange one !!
TBF not bothered if we win !
I’m bothered mate, I couldn’t get a ticket because of City selling to anyone who bought a membership.

Surely some of these people have rocks in their heads.
I'm someone who tends to not wear colours on away games anyway, or only get them out when I'm in the ground, and if I do foreign aways really pay attention to what's safe, what the culture is etc. Just blows my mind you'd just turn up to an English game of football and not expect to get stick. We aren't a violent fanbase but you're asking for trouble. More money than sense I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.